First date

James's pov
Today I'm going to take hariet on our first date, I really hope she likes it. I'm going on,matts stag do next week. My character in Corrie,,is called Bradley,he's summers age and wants to join the police, Craig will be his mentor,so I'll have a few scenes with colon,he seems so lovely . I'm taking hariet bowling then for a meal, I really hope she likes it, it just felt better to something where we can relax and get to know eachother better on a romantic level. I told hariet that the dress code is smart casual, not to,dressy. I'm driving to,hers right now to pick her up. She comes into the car kisses me and says " where are we going". I say " wait and find out". I drive us to the bowling alley, she smiles and I say " we are going for a meal latter ,I just thought it will be nice to relax a bit and have fun". She kisses me and says " it's perfect thank,you so much,prepare to get absolutely thrashed". I say " oh I dint think so darling you're not going to beet me in a million years".

Hariets pov
We change our shoes and James pays for two,hames of bowling, its a verry close si test but I win a the first game a,d he wins the secound. He drives us to my favourite restaurant and says " before you complain, yes I'm paying and no complaints, order what you want to". I don't think I've ever been treated like this, not ecpven by my ex, that's why I'm scared somthing is going,to happen. We sit down and order our food and drinks and he says " look I really like you hariet, what wrong". I say " I'm scared something is going to happen ,it's going so well, I just don't know if I could handle another breakup s bad as the last one ". He holds my hand and says " if anything does happen we will deal with it together,and I don't think,we will lose the friendship, it's natural to be scared but you've got nothing to worry about as far as I'm concerned". He responded to it well, declan would have just blamed me for overthinking and it was verry demoralising . The date goes amazing I think a secound one is definitely due and next  time I'm treating him.