Final

James's pov
I can't believe I'm in the final. One if me,hariet,Bridget,Adam and Taylor will win celebrity big brother.  We have breakfast together and start reflecting on this experience. I say " when I singed up for this, I was really scared, I didn't know whether peo0le would like the real me and the public opinion obviously means the mist but they seem to like me so I must be doing something right , this has been one of the best things I've ever done and I've met some amazing people along the way, so I'd like to thank all of you for making g this experience what it has been ". Evreyone hugs me and  hariet says " you know thers nothing wrong with you being you right". I say " yes I do, it took this experience to make me realise it but finally I'm at peace with who I am, I know I'm not perfect but perfection is an illusion and if anyone dosent like me for me then that's on them thers nothing I can do to change their minds". This experience has made me realise just how much I have to give the world and I have never be given myself credit for being a good person but I probably will now".

Hariets pov
later we've had our final dinner, the hosts speak to us, " in faith place is Taylor". We hug her, i definitely thought she'd be in the top two. Bridget is fourth place and Adam is in thired. I can't believe I'm in the final two. James pulls me into him as we're about to find out who's won. The hosts say " the winner of celebrity big brother is James". I hug him and say you deserve this , you have been yourself this whole time". James walks me out and I go out I wave to evreyone and hug my  family. Later I'm being interviewed by the hosts and the ask " did you think you'd be in the final". I say " not at all, I was at peace with the facet I was probably being cited if first, so to make it to the final two is incredible and James is verry worthy winner, we've had eachothers back since day one and I wouldn't want to lose to anyone else". I hug James after he dies his interview and I introduce him to my family the love him.