Meeting the housemates

James's pov
Im about to go into the big brother house, hopefully people like me. I have no idea who th other housemates are. I go in to find Taylor swift, bright mendler and Adam hicks. I hug them all. I've known adam and Bridget for fourteen years now as my brother was in lemonade mouth with them. One of the reasons I went in here is to prove I'm more than matts brother, I'm an actor too and I wanted to show the public what I'm like. I was on casualty for eight years I left last month, I do have a few options, one if them being coronation street which I'd love, I knkw a few of the cast mates there already, technicly it's not the same as casualty I know a few people will say it is, but soaps are one of the most underrated shows in television. We're all here we're told to gather by the Sofa and big brother says " housemates there have been two celebrity judges judging you and they have decided to put three of you at risk of eviction". They come through and it's Sharron osbournes and Louis Walsh.

Hariets pov
Sharron and Louis seem so nice, Lauren seems like she likes to be the centere of attention, when I tried speaking to sharron or Louis she would speak up. I go outside and sit next to James, he says " I know it's hard, Lauren was verry rude but we di have to live with eachother". I say " I know, why did you go in here". He says " I fell like most people just know me as matts brother when I'm so much more than that, I'm an actor to and I wanted the public to get to know zho ia am as a person, people say so much nice stuff about me but I fell lik going on here, the public will hopefully see that I am a nice guy". Later I'm chatting to Bridget,Adam and Taylor and Bridget says " so you and James  are the same age?". I say " if it happens it happens he is easy on the eye  and a great actor  but we need to get to know eachother better, he seems like a nice guy". Latter it's bedtime,I'm in my pjs, I'm looking forward to Tomorrow, I hope people like me, 8m just going to be myself.