Double eviction

Hariets pov
Today is double eviction day, Levi asks to speak to me and James and says " if I do go today I'd like to leave with no regrets, I'm sorry about what I said it was wrong of me to suggest you two getting together and I agree, it's between you two and nobody else, it's clear you didn't know eachother before and for me to even bring it up,was completely inappropriate". We both hug him and accept his apology. I look at James and say " maybe he wasn't on the wrong page". James says " look you're a verry atractive woman and I am atracted to you  but if we were to get together, I'd prefer it to happen after the show,so then it's more natural". I completely get where he's coming from he's right it would be better to get together after the show, if this was love island,we'd definitely be coupled up by now, he's a verry atractive man. Bridget and Taylor come in and I say " awhat about you and Adam". We agreed to go in a date after the show, we were just to scared to tell eachother how we felt".

James's pov
Adam and David are outside I join them and spdavid says " how are you felling today". I say " I'm felling okay , Levi apologised to me and hariet and yeah it's nice that we're all getting on right now". David says " it was weird of him to say it though wasent it, I mean if you were to get with hariet, the you'd be cute together". I say " we've agreed to talk about it after the show, she's a verry beutiful girl and I would love it if we got together after the show". Adam says " if you were to, then what are you're solid foundations for a relationship ". I say " attraction,fun, loyalty, trust, caring,ci passionate". David says ":yeah there all good answers". Later we're playing truth or dare I get dared to give a housemate of my choice a piggy back around the  whole house including the garden. I look at hariet and she smiles and gets on my back,  quitspe enjoy it and I think she does to. It's time for the evictions, Louis and Levi are evicted,we hug both of them as they go. I can't believe I'vee made it this far, people must really like me.