First holiday

James's pov
Todays our middle day in Italy, it's been so nice to just get away for a bit. Today we're having a poll day at our hotel. I don't know how I'm going to cope seeing Harriet in a bikini,all day but I'm going to have to deal with it. My girlfriend is absolutely beautiful, people tell me I'm punching all the time and I believe them, I know hariet reassures me but I can't help but think,am I seriously what she wants. She wakes up, kisses me and says " babe what is it". I say " am I really what you want, please just be honest". She gets onto my lap and says " babe , you're all I've ever wanted, I love you so much, just ignore the idiots saying you're punching". We have breakfast the get into our swimsuits, hariet asks me to tie her bikini top up and I whisper " you look better with nothing on". I can tell she enjoyed hearing that and I definitely enjoyed saying it. We go to the poll and put our stuff on a chair. We get in the poll, hariet wraps her arms around me.

Hariets pov
James caries me to a corner of the poll where nobody can see us. I smile amd kiss him, he kisses back , and runs his hands down my back, it fells so good. Later we go back into the room and James caries me into the o suite we're still kissing. We get in the shower and I turn it in, James kises me and I kiss back. My bakini top and bottoms are of and so are janes swim-shorts. We wash eachother It's defintily the best shower I've ever had.we get out the shower, I'm un nothing but a towel, I smile at James, he smiles back. Later I'm getting ready for dinner I let James do my hair and makup and he dies an amazing job. We have a delicious dinner. After dinner we're snuggled up on our bed I kiss James and say " so next time you fell like you're not good enough, remember today please, just don't ever doubt yourself again". He says " I'll try my best, but it is pretty shit when I get messages saying you're not good enough for her, I know I should just ingnore them but after what kaiya done I don't think I can". Hariet kisses me and says " babe just ingnore them they don't know what they're talking about and I'd never hurt you like kaiya did".