Colson and lucys wedding / planning their future

James's pov
Today is colson and Lucy's wedding. In a few weeks I'm going away with Hariets family for the weekend, I'm excited to get to know them better. Hariet wraps her arms around me, I kiss her and start tickling her, she's laughing hysterically, I love her laugh.i stop tickling her and she's just getting her breath back . I pull her onto my lap and sh3 smiles and kisese me, I kiss back, she throws the covers over us, so it can be more private. We continue kissing, she takes my top off and I take hers off. Later after we've made love we're naked under the covers, Hariets bare back is on my chest, we still have a few hours until we have to get ready for the wedding. I start kissing her shoulder she smiles, I think she's enjoying it. She says " seriously babe, I didn't think I'd ever be this happy, I thought after declan I couldn't trust another man but you came along,changed my life and proved to me that I can". I say " well I'm glad I could change your mind about guys, we can be good if you put you're trust in the right ones". She kisses me and says " well I know I definitely have".

Hariets pov
We shower and get dressed into our wedding outfits then drive to the venue. We take our seats and the ceromany starts. The ceromany is absolutely beutiful,their son sonny is so cute. The reception starts and the speeches are made, the dancing starts, James reaches his hand out for me . I obviously take it and we dance for the reset of the reception. Later we're on our bed for the night ,mi look at James and say "do you want kids babe?".he says " of course I do especially if there with you, there's no pressure but you're my future,my best friend and my soulmate, this is what I want". I kiss him and say " I agree with all those statements, I want you to father my children and I want us to get married and live happily ever after, I know there's going to be speculation around our relationship but as long as we know how we fell about eachother then that should be enough". James kises me and say " I agree, we just need to take it at our pace and ignore people opinions because there just jellous that they don't have what we do".