James and hariet get to know eachother more

Hariets pov
I wake up, I see james, he's in the bed next to me. I smile at him, he gets out of bed and goes into the kitchen. I follow him and say " did you sleep well?". He says " yes I did, I slept very well indeed, i th8nk it was the person sleeping next to me, I got to know a bit last night". I smile and say " well I slept pretty well to, what was it like leaving casualty, have you got any idea what's next for you". He says " it was emotional, I'd been there for eight and a bit years, I have a few options next one of them being Corrie". I say " oh we'd love to have you, you'd be amazing, I'd love to work with you, you're a briliant actor". He says " you're an amazing actress, I've watched you on Corrie since you started". I hug him and the others start coming in. Lauren is still interrupting me when I'm trying to speak. She's starting to annoy me. She looks at me and say " stop,speaking over me". I say " oh sorry, I won't do it again".

James's pov
Hariet goes , I shake my head at lauren and say " she might not stick up for herself but I will, you have spoken over her at every opportunity and been incredibly rude to her, I'm going to check on her". I go into the bedroom and see her in her bed, I sit on the end of it and say " I put her in her place,she had absolutely no right to do that to you". She hugs me and says " thank you so much you're a really good guy, you shouldn't need to speak for me". I say " I shouldn't but I did, I'll stick up for what I believe is right". Bridget and Taylor come in and I go out and see Adam in the garden he says " well done for speaking to Lauren like that hariet is a special girl and she's a great actress, Lauren is out of order for doing what she is doing and you need to tell her". I say " what bothers me most about this is she dosent think she's done anything wrong,hello read the room". I get a frosty stare from her when I go in but I couldn't care less, I was right to call her out.