Shadow World(Alternative ending)

It had been another three months before the shadow world completely took over the control and they were planning on celebrating it as a family.

It was the usual group plus Max decided to invite the two hunters today, they don't need to see the dark side of the Shadow world.

"Ok are you two ready?", Jack asked, he and Cas came to bring these two to the shadow world and the two came out of their rooms dressed in nice suits.

Cas was wearing a beautiful ocean blue-green suit, Sam wore black, and Dean wore a blue suit, Cas's eye color, while Jack wore sky blue since white was the mourning color for shadowhunters.

"So how are we getting there?", Sam asked, Dean had minimized talking, but he still couldn't digest the fact he had lost Cas.

Cas looked at Jack and at that exact time a portal opened, "Through that", Cas said smiling suddenly and the four of them walked through that.

They entered the Lightwood-Bane loft and it was packed with a handful of shadowhunters, the six were there and a few of their kids were there.

"Baby!!", Max said walking to Cas and kissing him on the cheek for the drama, "Are you drunk?", Cas asked as Dean looked away.

"Nooo... ok fine lightly", Max said, "Goodness", Cas said and snapped his fingers and Max was sober again.

"Thank you so much Castiel", Alec said shaking his hand, "No problem, but I am gonna kill Jace and Micheal", Cas said.

"Gladly", Magnus said, "Ok fine, we lightly drugged him", Jace said and Cas's eyes glowed, "We were hoping Magnus or Raf would help him before you came", Micheal said, like father like son.

"And who is this?", Simon asked gesturing to Sam and Dean, "Ah yes, this is Sam and Dean they wanted to know you guys, the ones who fight for them day after day", Jack said and all shook hands, Max sober and holding Cas by his waist.

"Sorry it took us a long time to see you, but we needed to get our act together", Max said composing himself as the consul.

"No worries, it was not much of a wait, it was actually relaxing", Sam said and Jace looked confused.

"So is there any special occasion going on?", Dean asked looking around, "Well yes, it's my parents' 120th wedding anniversary, they are immortal if you are wondering", Rafael said.

"Oh congratulations", Dean said and Magnus and Alec smiled who were in each other's arms, looking at each other, the way Dean and Cas looked at each other.

There was so much love in their eyes, it surprised Sam and Dean, "It feels only like a minute since we met, like now only we got married and now our whole line is growing in front of our eyes", Magnus said and Alec kissed his head.

"And I still can't tolerate it", Jace interrupted and all rolled their eyes except the ex-hunters, "You have to for an eternity", Alec said.

"Ok, I know where this leads, come on let's continue the party before that", Alice, Jace and Clary's daughter said.

All started moving around and having fun, even the two new arrivals enjoyed it, they were intimidating, the shadowhunters, but they were warm too.

Jace and Izzy said a few words about their brother and brother-in-law making them tear up, they knew Alec the most out of anyone present and they were the happiest seeing Alec happy.

"Ok everyone I have a few words to say", Max said from the small stage, and all gathered around, "This is about my parents", Max said and all smiled.

"Usually everyone says their dads' are their heroes and it is true, my parents are my superheroes, they have always been, my dad, a shadowhunter risked everything to be with my papa and it worked out, he took the step without hesitating and ended up changing the whole Shadow World for better, for my papa. Through the years they have faced so many challenges yet they have never pushed each other away or argued or fought with each other but talked about things, yes they did have some problems, but who doesn't? Their love and trust have made me and my brother the men we are today, they raised us the best and they supported us when we made certain decisions, they loved us and nurtured us. I don't know whether I am lucky to be a shadowhunter, but I know I am lucky to have them as my parents and I know Rafa would agree too", Max said tearing up a bit and Rafael raised his glass agreeing.

Dean realized he hadn't taken that step with Cas and that was the reason he lost Cas, "I love you, Dad, papa, I always will, and thank you", he said and the couple hugged him and kissed his head.

"We love you too Bubba", Alec said and all cheered, "I think Cas has something to say?", Max asked and Cas nodded getting on the stage.

"First of all, I would like to call Dean on stage", Cas said and Dean got on the stage a little surprised.

Cas's knees nearly buckled at the love emitting from Dean, over the past three months the pain made Dean's love grow for Cas and it was a little too much for Cas.

Cas enveloped his grace around Dean's soul, burning and merging their love to sustain them, tying them.

"It will hurt", Cas said and Dean was confused for a second before he gasped holding a hand over his heart and taking a deep breath.

Cas took Dean's hands and started, "First of all I want to thank Max for helping me do this and I am sorry if I pushed you over your limit", Cas said and Max raised his glass in a welcome manner.

"And I want to thank you and your family for helping the World and me not only in this matter but for all these years", Cas said and turned to Dean who was starting to breathe normally.

"Dean, the first thing I want to say is, I love you, I have always and will always love you no matter what", Cas said and Dean was shocked.

"But I thought you... you and Max", Dean started, "It was a drama to see how you reacted and whether you were willing to love me", Cas said.

"Did you really, honest to Jack, think that I would love someone else? Move on with someone else? when you are the reason for all these emotions and feelings, for you who I went to hell, rebelled against heaven, gave everything up, died a few times, and did all that I did the past 13, 14 years. I love you Dean Winchester and I only love you, you know our connection was never cut, and when you prayed to me that you loved me 3 months ago, our bond deepened, and now I have tied us, soul and grace and not even death can separate us. Well, you can if you don't want me, but if you will take me as yours...", Cas said getting on his knees, making Dean gasp.

"Dean Winchester, will you make me the happiest archangel in the Universe and marry me?", Cas asked.

Dean nodded mouthing a yes and pulled Cas in for a deep kiss, "I love you, my Angel, I always have and I am sorry", Dean said pulling away and Cas wiped his love's tears shaking his head.

"It's ok, we have each other now, forever", Cas said and summoned a ring, "My halo, it will be a guardian for you no matter what", he said and wore the ring on Dean's finger.

"You are my guardian angel", Dean said and the two kissed, and this time all cheered, bursting confetti.

That was the start of a new happy life and this time there was no end, even as Dean aged and died Cas was there in heaven ready to meet him and they did get their happily ever after.