Uncle Jared and Sugar

Jensen and Jared were in a panel when the question about sugar came, "So Misha told us yesterday that you gave West sugar at the time of the shooting", a fan asked and Jensen shook his head disappointed as Jared laughed.

"It was hard for Mish and me if you are wondering", Jensen piped in making Jared laugh more, "Ok ok in my defense, you shouldn't have left a kid with me to go do your shenanigans", Jared said and Jensen blushed.

"Woah woah, rephrase that", Misha said entering and all cheered, he hugged Jared and stood next to Jensen's chair.

Jensen smiled and wrapped his arm around his husband's waist pulling him closer and the crowd went nuts.

"Where are the kids?", Jared asked looking around, "JJ and Zep are with Gen, West is with Rob and Rich, but let me tell you the actual story", Misha said and all laughed.  

"West was with me at the shoot, both of them were, but West was with me and JJ was with Jen on the next set", Misha said smiling.

"Everything was going well until Jensen came to me telling JJ was being a little stubborn, he has a soft spot for her, so he won't scold her, but I am a little strict, so I took a break for a second and trusted this idiot and left our son with him to deal with JJ", he said and all started laughing.

"Ok in my defense, I didn't know West was eating only kale and vegetables and whatnot green things you give", Jared said interrupting and Misha chuckled.

"So when I was young I loved sugar and I thought he would love it too and gave some to him", Jared said and all gasped, "Cut to West was sitting and his eyeballs were vibrating", Jensen said so done with his brother.

Jared laughed, "So when Misha and Jensen came back, you know couples have this silent conversation where they understand each other, that's what happened, Misha glared at Jensen who had JJ in his arms, he just said I'm done with your brother through his eyes", Jared said and all laughed.

"And Misha said one thing 'He's your brother deal with him and you are putting West to bed', that's it, he said that and he took JJ and left", Jared said and all laughed.

"Yeah not funny, I had to read him 10 stories", Jensen said and again all laughed and Misha side hugged his husband.

"Love you too hon", he said and all screamed, "Cut to now he's always asking sugar", Misha said, "What sugar?", West asked in the mic from backstage.

All cheered as Misha and Jensen looked horrified, "No sugar", Misha said as he and his husband shook their head and Jared cheered, "Uncle Jared has sugar, come up big guy", Jared said.

"No", Misha said as West came up with his mic, "Rich I am gonna kill you for giving him the mic", Misha said as West gave the mic to him and got onto Jensen's lap, who smiled and wrapped his arm around his son.

West sat comfortably and extended his hand to Jared, "No baby, no sugar, Uncle Jared was joking", Misha said stroking his son's hair.

West pouted, "Later sweetie", Jensen said and West smiled and hugged Jensen around the neck making all go awe.

"Why are you here?", Jared asked, "I am here to relieve you my friend", Misha said and closed his eyes realizing what he said to whom.

"Woah woah, not in front of your husband and child Misha", he said and Jensen hit his back head making West laugh.

"No you idiot, you need to leave now, that's why I came", Misha said and all laughed as Jared stuck his tongue at Misha.

"West you wanna go with Uncle Jared buddy?", Jensen asked, "Oh no Uncle Jared is going to play", Jared said and West brightened.

"No no no", Misha said as West got down and started walking around the stage, "This was so stressful last time", Misha said sitting next to his husband as Jared went to the drum and West went to the keyboard.

"It's like having two Jareds at the same time", Jensen said and all laughed, "Hey Mish", Jensen said and Misha looked into his eyes.

"Hey Jen", Misha said and the two started playing behind them, "Just so you know this is our life, at set we have one child, at home we have one, JJ is an angel", Misha said.

They tried their best and talked and answered through all the commotion but suddenly the keyboard stopped and West started walking around trying everything. 

"Oh God, here goes", Misha said getting up and watching West, Jared tried taking him away but he was stubborn.

"Let him be, it's ok", Jensen said and West started trying everything on stage, "We really need to get a babysitter", Misha said as Jensen also got up chuckling.

"So yeah Cas is..", Misha continued and West fell in front of him making him take a step back, "No we are not doing this again West", he said and West clung on to Misha.

He picked up his son, "You ok?", he asked and West nodded, "So we have no plan on doing a new episode any time soon, but we do have some ideas don't we West?", Misha asked and West blushed as his father extended his mic.

"Answer baby, it's ok", Jensen said and West extended his arms to his dad who took him in his arms laughing.

West buried his head into Jensen's shoulder and the parents laughed as all awed, and as they were talking a lady came and gave them a water bottle and some sweets.

"I forgot to mention last time, but put this in the bad idea list too", Misha said taking them and all laughed again.

"Hey West here you go bud", Misha said giving him one sweet and hiding the others, West grinned and took the sweet.

"How about we go to a rapid-fire round, we only have time until he finishes the box", Jensen said and they started the questions again.

Soon enough the questions finished and others came, JJ also came running to her papa and Misha picked her up.

"Where's Zep?", he asked her, "Sleeping", she said taking a piece of chocolate from Misha, "Thank you papa", she said.

"Your welcome baby girl", he said and kissed her head, they started playing 'Carry on Wayward Son' and the husbands smiled at each other as Jared came with a flair.

Jensen wrapped his other arm around Misha pulling his family close and all cheered louder than ever.

"I love you", Jensen whispered in Misha's ear and Misha smiled softly, "I love you too love", he said and they thanked everyone and left, and it was one of their most memorable panel.