- Chapter 36: Mon Amour -

!!SMUTT!!

Alastor was in the process of unbuttoning the king's pants as Lucifer took Alastor's shirt off. Alastor picked up the king and slammed him to the bed, taking his wristed and pinning them above his head. He continued to unbutton his pants with his other hand, Lucifer desperate for him.

L: "Fucking kiss me already, deer...~"

Alastor obeyed, slamming his lips with Lucifer's. He licked his lower lip for entrance, Lucifer granting him the entrance. Both of their tongues played, twisting and twirling, scoffed moans coming from the both of them. Alastor used his spare hand to try and take off Lucifer's pants, but found it hard, so he used one of his tentacles to keep Lucifer's hands above his head, breaking the kiss to focus on the kings bottom half. He successfully took out his pants and boxers, revealing the king's member. He took it in his hand and kiss the tip, teasing it, a small groan escaping Lucifer's mouth.

Lucifer wrapped his legs around the demon's body. He was about to say something, rather a flirt, to tease the demon, he he felt his warm mouth around his member. The king became a moaning, groaning mess. With his strength his hands broke free from Alastor's tentacle, and immediately gripped on the demon's hair as the demon bobbed his head slowly.

Alastor was focused on giving Lucifer head, that he didn't mind the hair tugging. Lucifer the grabbed the demons antlers, making him take his full length. Again, he didn't mind taking the king's 6 inches. He continued bobbing his head, the king letting out groans and moans while gripping on the demon's hair.

L: "F-fuckk.. A-ah~.. Alastorrr.."

(Average TikTok name) 

 Alastor continued bobbing his head. He groan and pulled away, feeling the king tugging his ears. The dear groan a moan softly as the king continued stroking his ears. Lucifer grinned, sitting on the demons lap. This continued until the demon became tired and pushed lucifer back on the bed, arms on the side of the kings head. Alastor took the kings clothes off, and his own too, not wanting them to get messy. 

L: "Shitt, can you get any hotter?~"

A: "I don't know, can I.. mon amour?~"

L: "Oh my god you can..~"

Alastor's grin grew, as he let Lucifer sit on his lap. He took the kings shaft in his hand, as he started stroking it. Lucifer shut his eyes, drooling a bit. He squeezed Alastor's shoulder's, enjoying the pleasure. 

A: "Tu as l'air si vulnérable et j'adore ca...~"

L: "O-oh god... Fuckkk~"

Lucifer soon came clos to organism. Alastor speed up, and soon, Lucifer came all over them. Lucifer's body went limp, but used the last of his strength to lick the white liquid of Alastor's chest.

A: "Rest now, my ducky.. you did good..~" 

Lucifer rested his body on Alastor. He was already tired, yet they had to go down to the lobby for today's trust exercise.  Alastor picked up Lucifer and headed his way up to the bathroom. Before relaxing for a bit, he wanted to be clean.

Alastor helped Lucifer wash himself, as the king could barely stand without wobbly legs. He scrubbed his hair a bit, giving him a bit of pleasure to relax to. He then washed himself and headed out of the bathroom. The demon got himself dressed and help the king to dress himself up. Both of them then sat down on the bed, Lucifer crawling his way up to Alastor lap and rested himself there. Alastor looked at the king, admiring him again, both cherishing this moment. Lucifer would have fallen asleep, but Alastor kept reminding him to stay awake, due to having to go down soon, but also his back started cramping a lot. He then remember that he had forgotten to preen, but he would have to leave that for another time.

-

Charlie was getting ready for todays weekly trust exercise. Vaggie was help her, when she heard the elevator open up. She saw Angel, Husk and Cherry exit the elevator. They all seemed a bit tired. Charlie saw them and walked up to them.

Ch: "Hey guys! How was your night!?"

AD: "We all slept well, but uh... Cherry here heard things she didn't want to hear."

Ch: "Really? Like what?"

H: "Best no to know.."

Charlie looked confused but shrugged it off. Right then, Alastor arrived at the lobby, the king in his hands. Lucifer was sorta resting his eyes.

Ch: "Al! Dad! Glad you two could make it!"

A: "'Happy' to be here.."

Ch: "Why are you carrying dad?"

A: "He's.. a bit tired..."

Ch: "Ah! alrighty then!! Come on, let's sit down!"

Alastor nodded, walking toward the couch and placed Lucifer down on the couch, sitting down next to him.

L: "So, you talk French..."

A: "Hm, yes. I see you like when I call you mon amour.~" 

L: "Shush."

Alastor made one of his tentacles grab him a glass of water, as he was thirsty. Angel sat next to the two, and smirked at them. Lucifer and Alastor looked at him confused.

AD: "So, did you two have fun?~" 

Alastor chocked on the water, and Lucifer became a blushing mess as soon as they heard the spider.

L: "How did you-"

ChB: "Kind of hard not hearing you two fuck when I'm at the floor beneath you rooms..."

Alastor's sclera turned black, his pupils becoming radio dials, ready to threaten the two. His antlers started growing. Lucifer on the other hand, didn't stop the demon. He thought that this was hot.

A: "I swear, If you guys say anything to anyone I will-"

Ch: "Alrighty then! I got the game!"

Charlie walked in the room. Alastor turned back into his normal self, acting as if nothing happened. Charlie pulled out a board game, monopoly. 

Ch: "So, for todays activity, we are playing this game from Earth, Monopoly!!"

-

It has been an hour already, and every thing was chaotic. Alastor was about to kill angel who wouldn't pay him his rent, Lucifer and Charlie were fighting for a property, Cherry and Vaggie was cursing at each other who owed each other rent, and Husk gave a single shit.

L: "Just give me the damn property!!"

Ch: "I got there first though!!

L: "I don't care!!"

Lucifer tried getting up but fell back onto the couch, his legs wobbling a bit. Lucifer groaned as he threw the money on the floor. ([fe]male rage LMAO) 

L: "That's it! I give up!! continue playing this stupid game!! I hated it anyway!!"

Lucifer then snapped his fingers, teleporting into his room, leaving everyone confused Alastor got up and place the money down gently.

A: "I'm afraid I must get going now. Lovely playing this.. game..."

Alastor submerged into the shadows. Angel and Cherry looked at each other, smirking.

AD: "Bet 20 bucks they're gonna fuck again."

ChB: "Bet."

-

Lucifer teleported into his room, sitting on his bed. His back cramped a lot, and his lower body hurt. He let his wings free, to try and preen them. He tried reached the spot that cramped the most, but failed.

L: "Well shit..."

A: "Salutatio-"

L: "AH FUCK-!"

There you go horny children. I personally think I improved with my smutt writting, idk.