- Chapter 1: After the battle -

The extermination was stopped, the king and princess of Hell, next to they're friends, fought against the exterminators, and even defeated Adam, Nifty ending his life. Unfortunately, many horrible, bad things happened while doing so. Sir Pentious, his egg boys and Dazzle died, sacrificing they're life while fighting against Adam, Alastor went missing, and the Hazbin Hotel was destroyed. Everyone was devastated, especially Charlie, who blamed herself for all of these things she couldn't avoid and for not protecting those who died.

Charlie gave up on hope for a moment, as she saw her hotel for redeeming sinners destroyed. Her dad, the king of Hell, Lucifer, didn't like seeing his daughter this upset, and even if he didn't believe in redemption, he decided to look for a bright side, lightening up Charlie and convincing her and her friends into re-building the hotel once again. He also decided to help, as he knows what it is to have ones dreams crushed, hated that feeling of never being to make your dream come true. He didn't want Charlie to know that feeling.

Some days later, the hotel was finished, ready to be re-opened. They had some new renovations, like a tower for Lucifer, as he decided to stay in the hotel with his daughter, to not be ever so lonely like he has been for the past two centuries once again. They made the hotel a little bit more modern to try and reach the sinners peek of interest, and even made a new radio tower for Alastor. Charlie and her friends wondered where the Radio Demon had gone of to, after his fight with Adam. Some more worried then others, some not even caring and actually happy the Radio Demon was not around (*cough* Lucifer *cough cough* Husker *COUGH*).

Before re-opening the Hazbin Hotel, everyone was singing together as a group, when the Radio Demon appeared right in the middle, singing along. Everyone hugged him, glad that he was back... well... most of them.

Everyone was back together, happy and singing, as Charlie did the honors of re-opening the hotel. They all joined her and went in. In the main room was much bigger then it was before. They still kept the same couch they had before, as it being one of the few things that survived the destruction of the hotel, everything else changed, not too much though. The hotel, like said earlier, was a bit more modern, the atmosphere not bring too dark anymore. Alastor did not like the new version of the Hazbin Hotel, especially knowing the fact that Lucifer help making the blueprints of the new modern hotel, but he stayed quiet, seeing how much Charlie loved it, and since it was her hotel, he couldn't do much, only being the hotelier.

Alastor went to the check-in counter, giving each hotel member the keys to their new rooms, including Lucifer. Alastor hated how Lucifer decided to stay at the hotel, he also did not like how the king now had his own tower. Alastor thought that the reason because of this was something childish, due to the kings behavior and obsession with ducks. But what he hated even more is that both his and Lucifers rooms were on floor 15. He was going to try and change Lucifers room to another floor, but decided to keep him on floor 15, seeing this as an opportunity to bother the king of Hell himself and get under his skin, maybe even manage to make him leave.

Lucifer went up to the very sinner who calls himself "The Radio Demon". He found that foolish of him, giving himself a name for everyone to remember, as if he was THAT powerful. The king of Hell himself, which was him, was 10 times more powerful, and he would say it loud and proud. He never bothered to know why though, as both of them had mayor beef between them. He went up to the counter to take his room key, but someone else grabbed it before him. He looked up, and saw Alastor holding his key up high, a high which he couldn't reach.

A: "Looking for this?"

L: "Give me the key Bambi."

A: "Not a chance baked bean."

L: "You better give me that damn key before I-"

Ch: "Dad! Al! Please don't fight... Al, give my dad his key, and dad, don't wipe him away from existence. There is not need to fight."

L: "Alright Char-Char... I'm only doing this for you though, since you keep insisting in needing him as the hotelier... Now give me my key giraffe."

A: "Fine, if I must."

Ch: "Thank you Al. Dad, please don't wipe any of the hotel members from existence just because they get under your skin... and please try to not fight you two..."

A: "Will do my dear!"

Ch: "Thanks!"

L: "Ugh... Whatever..."

Lucifer took his key and went into the elevator, pressing the floor 15 button. It took a few minutes to reach the floor 15, but Lucifer eventually arrived, getting out of the elevator, and making his way to his room. He got into his room, and for him, he saw it too empty, for his liking at least, so he snapped his fingers, and the room quickly had all of his important ducks (approximately 157 ducks) neatly placed all over the room (not so neatly being honest). He went into his room's bathroom and took a quick warm shower. He got out of the bathroom after 7 minutes, and put on his pajamas (a literal duck onesie). It was still around 9 pm, and he still didn't feel the need to rest, so he went to his desk, and started creating a new duck for his collection. This duck was going to be his future daughter-in-law Maggie (Vaggie), if he remembered correctly. 

Two hours later, he was doing the finishing touches to his Maggie rubber duck. It was all going swell, that is until he felt eyes on him, as if someone was watching him. He felt a bit paranoid, so he decided to check every singles place in his room that could be a hiding spot, and even quietly opened the door to see if there was someone watching him from outside his room. Eventually, the king gave up, as to his results, he found nothing. He thought it was just him feeling a bit paranoid, so he decided to go to bed, thinking that maybe the feeling of being watched would go away.

...

Unfortunately for the king, it never did...

To be continued!..

Consider this as the prologue chapter! It's a bit short and basic, but for me, I think it's good enough for the first chapter.

PS, if there is any grammar mistake, my apologies!