- Chapter 59: month three -

It had been 2 months since they found out. Adam was the last n the hotel to find out, and truly, he was flabbergasted. He never knew about Lucifer being able to get pregnant. Truly something interesting to spread around Heaven when he got back. He had seen female Lucifer and couldn't help to try and hit on her. Alastor somehow was always there to give Adam a few tentacle punches.

Lucifer found himself looking at his mirror. He was feeling extremely insecure. He absolutely hate being a female for too long, and being pregnant worsened the situation. A small bump started growing now. He was without his shirt, but had a bra on, obviously. He placed his hands on his small bump. (I should know, I was the mirror) he sighed, closing his eyes and wiping away small tears. He felt some hands on his stomach, and he looked at the mirror to see Alastor.

A: "Something wrong?"

L: "Can I turn back into my male form?.."

A: "Do you want a miscarriage?"

L: "..No."

A: "Then you know your answer."

L: "Ugh!"

A: "Now now, cheer up dear! I'm making jambalaya!"

L: "Mm... been craving for some."

A: "I know you have."

~

Alastor was cooking his mother's famous jambalaya. He never shared his recipe, nor made it for others, only for himself, but he figured, Lucifer was an acceptation. He was humming some jazz when Margaret entered the room with Charlie. The smell of the jambalaya filled the kitchen, and Margaret recognized it.

Ma: "Ohh! Is that your mother's famous recipe?"

A: "Indeed it is! I'm making some for Lucifer!

Ma: "Mmm yum! I'm sure he'll like it!"

A: "Want to help me?"

Ma: "Sure!"

Ch: "Oh! Can I help?!"

A: "The more the merrier!"

~

Vaggie ended up helping the three and they all went up to Lucifer's room, where he was resting. He could be found in a cocoon of pillows, sobbing to himself. He jolted up and ran over to Alastor hugging him.

L: "I missed you, so much."

A: "Darling.. It's only been an hour."

L: "I don't care."

Lucifer went back onto the bed, wrapping himself in the cocoon of blankets. He saw Charlie holding his Jambalaya, Vaggie and Margaret next to them.

L: "Oh! Hello you three! Sorry you have to see me like this.."

Ch: "It's fine dad. Here! He made you this!"

Lucifer looked and the bowl of jambalaya. He smiled as he looked at them. Alastor then sat next to him, placing his hand on his thigh.

A: "It's my mother's famous recipe! I usually only make it for myself, but I don't mind you tasting it! Hope you like it!"

L: "Aw.. that's so sweet of you..."

Lucifer started tearing up, sobbing. Everyone was flabbergasted on how emotional Lucifer was. Alastor ears dropped low, as he gently rubbed his thigh.

A: "Oh dear, what's wrong?"

L: "It's just-.. This is so sweet!!!"

Alastor sighed. He took a spoon filled with jambalaya and feed it to the king. Lucifer took the spoon, embarrassed, and ate it himself.

-

Alastor was on the lobby, talking with Margaret. He was listening about her hate towards Ricardo, her ex, and Angelo, his whore of a brother. Alastor wanted to help her, but she insisted that she was fine.

Alastor suddenly felt strange. He had this feeling in his guts, telling him to check up on Lucifer. He had left him sleeping in his room, but something told him he was in danger.

A: "I'm very sorry Margaret, but I must get going. I need to check up on Lucifer."

Ma: "Oh that's fine! We can talk later!"

Alastor nodded, and submerged into the shadows. He reached Lucifer's room just in time, when he saw one of the Vees, Vox in Lucifer's room, and a familiar bunny lady, who had a needle in her hand. He used his tentacles to shield the sleeping beauty.

A: "Look who we have here!"

Vo: "So your protective instincts do work. Hm, Misfortune, we are going to have to yield this time."

That name ringed in his head multiple times. This was that bitch who had harassed Lucifer ages ago. Alastor's anger raised,  using his tentacles to basically throw them both out the window. Alastor sighed, letting the shield fall. He checked Lucifer's body carefully, checking if they actually injected whatever that was. Luckily, they didn't.

Alastor smiled, seeing the blonde sleep. He pushed his hair back and kissed his forehead, gently tears falling from his eyes to the blonde's cheek. He wiped away the small tears that fell on Lucifer's cheek.

A: "I'll make sure to protect you. I wont make the same mistake I did when I did nothing while my father killed my mother...."

Sorry it's short. If you are in my discord server you know what happened today. But yeah something pretty bad happened..