9

A/N pov:

You woke up with a grumbling stomach. Checking the time, you got off the bed lazily to get a glass of water first. Putting your slippers, you went out towards the kitchen.

Jieun was there making breakfast. You were about to call her but stopped when you saw Jin was there too. He walked towards her and back-hugged her, planting a kiss on her neck. As a response, Jieun turned to face him smiling before returning the embrace.

Taking in the sight, you couldn't stay there any longer and ran back to your room as fast as you can. Your cheeks were already wet by your tears now. Closing the door behind you, you went to the bed and hugged the teddy tightly. No matter how much you want to ignore it, you can't help but to get jealous over the fact that Jin is such a caring and sweet husband. You can't help thinking that Jieun is so lucky to have him in her life. The amount of love and care he has for her is insane, and that is making you feel jealous from the bottom of your heart.

You took your phone in your hands and opened your gallery, which is filled with pictures of him.

" Where are you??? " A drop of tear fell down on the screen, sliding down your cheek.

While swiping the pictures, a picture flashed on the screen making you stop and stare at it.

" Cute! "

Looking at the picture, you smiled through your sobs.

You remember taking the picture. He was exhausted that day after coming back from work and flopped right on the bed after taking a shower. Seeking the chance, you tiptoed towards him and started taking pictures of him sleeping. He was sleeping cutely like a kitten.

You were smiling looking at your phone when you heard a knock at the door.

" Y/n, are you awake??? "

" Yeah, come in! "

You quickly put the phone aside, wiped your tears and tried your best to smile.

Y/n pov:

" Good Morning " Jieun smiled, entering in.

" Good Morning " I smiled back at her.

" Come on, let's have breakfast. Jin just left "

I nodded and was about to get off the bed but -

" Wait! "

I looked at her. Jieun came and sat in front of me on the bed.

" You were crying, right? " She asked, looking at me.

" What!? No!! " I lied.

" You can't lie to me, Y/n. You are missing him, right? "

Hearing her say that, I couldn't hold back anymore and leaned forward to hug her.

" Yes, I'm missing him, Jieun, I'm missing him a lot "

She patted my back, saying, " It's ok, everything will be fine, hmn ".

" Yes " I broke the hug and looked back at her.

" I have faith in my love, I'll get him back. So I want to be strong and brave and I'll be too "

I said, wiping my tears.

" That's my girl. Come now, breakfast is ready " She said, standing up.

" You go, I'm coming in a few minutes "

She nodded and left giving me my required time while I smiled. Jieun is the one who took care of us the most and still do. Because of this, we used to joke and call her ' Mom ' sometimes.