16

" Y/n, see if she needs something else. I'll be back soon ". Jieun got up and went outside to receive the call.

I know it's Jin from the way her face lit up when the phone rang. It's only been three days we are here and they are already inseparable. Ari is inside the changing room trying dresses, and I'm here, sitting by myself now. Everyone's lives are going smoothly except me. Anyone who knows my situation would think how am I laughing and enjoying life when the person I love is away from me. But there's something called faith and trust, and that's exactly the thing that is keeping me going forward. Otherwise, I'm just a person who is acting strong outside but completely broken from inside. And the worst thing is, I have to keep the smile in my face intact so that I don't make others worry.

" Y/n, see this! " Ari came out of the changing room wearing a beautiful long gown.

" It's pretty " I said, getting up and walked towards her.

" But I liked the third one the most ". She pouted a little as I laughed. We are in a bridal boutique to choose a dress for her and she has tried seven dresses till now but is finding a fault or two in each of them except the third one. " This one is too thick at the bottom. I'm not liking it plus it will be difficult for me to walk ". She said, sticking one leg out.

" Ari, since it's your wedding, pick the one you like the most, cause only your opinion will matter at last ". I said smiling and turned around to walk back to my seat. " Remember, you used to complain about me being picky, but now look at you being way more picky than me ".

" Of course, I want to look beautiful that day ". She grinned hugely and turned to look at the saleswoman who is standing at a distance and listening to us with a smile. " I'll take the third one, please ".

" Follow me, ma'am " The saleswoman said with a nod of her head as Ari went following after her.

" Is she done already?? " Jieun asked, entering back into the room.

" Yes, she chose the third one "

" Hmn, that one was beautiful. Good choice ". She said, sitting down.

Ari came back after a while and said, " Ok, since we are done with the outfits, let's go to the jewelry store now ".

" Wait! Didn't you say Taehyung will buy the rings? " I asked, confused.

" Yes, the rings, he will. And the other items, we will. So let's go " She said excitedly leading us the way as we followed after her nodding our heads, " Yes ma'am, let's go ".

___________

" Look at this one. It's pretty ". I said, pointing to a necklace that has light blue stones embedded on it giving it a simple yet unique look.

" Hmn, that's good, but I want to see something else ". Ari said, scanning her eyes over the necklaces carefully.

" I'm loving all of these. Just choose one fast. They are all so pretty ". Jieun said a bit annoyingly.

" Boring! " Ari rolled her eyes at her and continued looking for the one that will catch her eyes.

" I think you guys gonna need the whole day to choose one ".

" Whatever! "

I pressed my lips together trying not to laugh at their bickering. But it's true though, from the looks of it, I bet we are not leaving the store anytime soon. It's been more than half an hour and Ari is still not satisfied with either of them.

I was about to point at another one when her phone rang. " Have to take this. It's Mom! " She said and went to another side of the store while we continued looking for one.