17

Y/n pov :

" Ok! Everything's done! " I exclaimed, clapping my hands in tiny.

" Yeah, but where are the beers? Where did you guys keep them? " Jieun asked, searching in the packages for the beer.

" Oh! Shit! I forgot to get them. I'm so sorry. I'll be back soon. Please wait a bit ". Taehyung said holding his head as a tiny disappointment flickered in his eyes while his lips formed a tiny pout which made us laugh.

" How can you forget them Tae? They are the main thing. " Ari said in a playful tone, being amazed.

" I'm sorry. I'll just go get them from the nearest shop, it won't take long ". He bowed slightly before leaving the room.

" He's too cute ". I smiled pulling the chair to sit.

" Yeah, I know ". Ari winked taking a seat as well. " He's always cute ".

I nodded agreeing with her. There's only five days left till their wedding, so Taehyung suggested to hold a small party or more like a small get-together consisting of only us, as he said we all were too busy with the preparations and needed to take a rest. Ari recommended going to his house but he denied saying his parents will arrive tomorrow and he will feel too lazy to clean up later. So here we are, in a hotel room, which is not too big yet cozy and perfect for a small get together like this though I think his reason was a little funny.

____________

Taehyung arrived after twenty minutes with two boxes of beer in his hands and we all sat down to begin our small party.

The table is full of food. Pizza, pancakes, snacks and so on. I don't have much of a appetite so I'm only having a piece of pizza with some beer.

We started recalling our school and college days stating how much fun those days were, from getting up early in the mornings lazily to returning back home happily after meeting our friends, bunking classes sometimes of our disliked subjects to being forced to do assignments of that same subjects. Indeed, there is no such beautiful thing as youth.

Taehyung recalled a day at his school when Yoongi's class was asked to show their homeworks to their teacher but Yoongi couldn't show cause he forgot to do it. The teacher asked him the reason to which he replied confidently without a fear that he was busy playing games and thus forgot to do it. The teacher then made him stand outside the class for an whole hour but still he didn't regretted not doing his homework because of playing games.

Ari and Jieun laughed hearing this while Taehyung dramatically said how he wishes to go back to those days. And that made me smile too. It feels so good to hear about him, to know more about him. And this is making me miss him more.

We then went on to play games such as truth and dare and some mini games. Again, it is such a wonderful and nostalgic feeling to play these games again after such a long time. We got so busy in our work lives that we forgot the existence of these things that made us happy back in those days.

________________

" I think we should go now ". Ari said, yawning a little.

" Hmm let's go. You must be tired after a long and busy day ". Jieun said as Ari smiled at her, giving her a flying kiss " You understand me the best " to which Jieun smiled, shaking her head, " You are drunk ".

" I'm not drunk, I'm just sleepy! "

" Fine, fine. You are sleepy, not drunk, my bad ".

I smiled seeing them as I started packing the leftover items neatly in a box.