11

Jieun's pov:

I looked towards her room for the hundredth time.

" When will she come out? " I said while preparing the table as it's almost dinner time.

" She's still in her room!? " Jin asked, taking a glass of water.

" Yes, and on top of that, she hasn't eaten anything since morning " . I sighed, taking a look at him.

" Wait. Let me talk to her " He put the glass down and went towards her room.

After setting the table, I went after him.

_______________

" Y/n, open the door ". Jin knocked on the door. We waited but no response.

He knocked again three more times but still no response.

" Y/n, open the door. It's dinner time. Aren't you hungry? "

I can't help but smile at the way he is saying.

" Y/n, please come out. Jieun has made so many dishes and she is saying she won't let me eat too unless you come out. Y/n...I'm starving ". He banged again and looked at me.

I gave him a thumbs-up and smiled. Good! My husband is smart.

" Y/naahh, please come out.... I'm really hungry ". He is whining like a baby, leaning and banging on the door, making me laugh at his adorableness.

" Keep trying. You can come down when you succeed ".

I said to him before heading back towards the kitchen.

______________

Y/n pov :

I opened my eyes slowly hearing some sounds.

I sat up holding my head. Jin is shouting and banging on the door. Suddenly, I noticed the pillow on which I rested my head, it is covered in big black spots due to my tears. I don't know when I fell asleep.

I got off the bed and took slow steps towards the door. My head is still feeling heavy and my vision is a little blurry.

Jin was about to bang again when I opened the door.

" Y/n, finally you opened the door ". He said, taking a sigh of relief.

" I'm sorry. I fell asleep ".

" How much did you cry huh!? " He said, examining my face. " Does anyone cry so much because of some useless papers? Look at you. Come now, don't cry anymore. Your best friend won't let me eat if you are not there.... " He complained almost as fast as rap.

" Ok ok, I won't let you starve. Let's go ". I smiled a little.

" That's more like it, come ".

" Wait! "

He stopped and looked at me.

" You go. I'm coming after washing my face ". I pointed to my face, which I'm sure must be messy now as he nodded knowingly.

" Ok, be quick ".

He said and left.

______________

Jin was telling something to Jieun when her eyes fell on me.

" Y/n!!!! "

She ran to me and held my hand.

" I'm fine. Let's eat ". I gave her a smile as we walked towards the dining table.

" Sit fast. I'm so hungry! " . Jin whined as we sat down.