Tribes~

Leaf Tribe~
-Description: Usually a calmer, wiser tribe full of knowledge.
They follow the rules strictly-even when a rule may seem harsh
-   Looks: Leaf Tribe villagers' hair can range from orange, yellowish-brown, to a leafy green. Their faces are usually covered with freckles, and they have a doe-like appearance; sometimes with small horns poking out from their thick, fluffed out hair.
-  Traditions:
*  Usually name their children after nature, or some old-fashioned idea
*  Their trainers are usually quite strict with apprentices
*  Only one day off- their Holy
* Day (Wednesday) which they also count as the start of a new week
    -     Abilities: The usual Leaf Tribe villager is good at gardening- in fact, it's a natural talent to them.
From 11-18, Leaf Tribe children will start to show signs of their abilities emerging. After being taken to their new trainer, who will be with them for the next few years of their life, they will be able to cultivate these abilities.
Leaf Tribe abilities are usually being able to grow plants at a faster paste, being able to call one to them, and making a plant stronger.

Droplet Tribe~
-  Description: Usually a more secretive Tribe, that'll keep thoughts away from even their closest family member/friend
-  Looks: They usually have sleek, silky hair, with large, rounded eyes with a few dots that symbolize their rank. (less dots = lower rank)
   —   Abilities: A Droplet Tribe villager is very in touch with the water, and will be able to call out to it and able to call out to it and sometimes even talk to it-although mostly in whispers.
From 13-19 years, children will start to show signs of their Droplet abilities showing, and will be taken to a trainer.

Flame Tribe~
-Description:
Flame Tribe can range from cunning, mischievous, and playful, to an angrier tribe. A Flame Tribe villager is usually quite proud and egotistical.
- Looks:
Their hair colors can range from a fiery red, to a charcoal-like black.
Their eyes are usually more closer together, in a narrow shape. Flame Tribe villagers are usually quite thin as well.
-Traditions:
*  More relaxed with their rules
*  Doesn't worship any god
*  Hold a bonfire with each town to build community
*  Usually name their children after more dangerous topics/ things or fire-related topics
-Abilities:
A Flame Tribe villager can cultivate fire, and usually can spark a flame in their palm if the temperature is not too cool
From 14-17 years, Flame Tribe children will begin to show Flame Tribe abilities and will be sent to a trainer- usually a family member

Breeze Tribe
-Description: Many are a free-spirited tribe, not caring too much for other tribal conflicts.
However, they rely on tradition and their gods to keep themselves together. No one rebels against some harsher parts. Not many really care, and just seem to always be happy.
-Looks: A Breeze Tribe villager can be a pure white color- A sign of pure superiority to all other Breeze Tribe villagers, and sometimes seen as a god -to a misty gray. A lower color meant for doing the dirty work.
Some are tall, while others are short; it doesn't really matter for the age on whether you're tall or short.
They have elongated features: such as their legs, face, torso, and eyes. Eye color can sometimes be a baby blue.
*  Breeze Tribe worship 9 gods: Anemoi, Boreas, Notus, Zephyrus, Eurus, Eos, Astraeus, Aquilon, and Apeliotes to guide them (although some don't)
*  They follow by example of their elders and rulers rather than rules
*  The whiter tone you are, the closer you are to the gods- if a Breeze Territory villager is a pure white, (mainly just the royalty) they are considered to be a god at times, and their word is what everyone must follow
* Usually have many children
- Abilities:
Between ages 11-19 years,
Breeze Territory children will begin to sprout their abilities where they will be taken in by an elder to begin to be taught on how to use their abilities.
These abilities are usually being able to glide and direct a breeze, and sometimes directing a storm
- very few are able to do this, and even less are able to create a storm

><

We have only recently updated the descriptions on the tribes. If you see any blue Smurfs, or any character with a strange skin-tone, please let us know!!