44

Start writing your story He began to stride around the platform as if it were some sort of game show, and he was the host to it. "Hello, if you do not know me, I am the former king of Droplet Tribe, Tributary."

He continued~ "I am the only living royal left of Droplet Tribe. Yet—" His eyes flashed to Edge, "—I am unfit to rule because of, well, age and disabilities."

"Shut up, and let's get this over with. I have an appointment later, and I can't be late," Pure growled to Tributary.

"Honestly Pure, you should cancel your appointment and let's have all of the royals throw a party later!" Twist suggested.

Spark nodded. "That's a great idea," He smiled a little.

"I wouldn't mind enjoying a party with Twist and Spark. Of course though, if Pure wants to go." Zephyr mumbled softly.

While the royals continued their conversation about the party, Ji-ho's eyes were darting around. There had to be a way to escape.

However, he couldn't think straight. His mind was spinning. He was tired— Though he felt the slightest bit better.

Pure scowled. She got up, stomped her foot, and looked around the arena. She snatched Zephyr's hand, and began to pull him away.

A loose strand a hair fell down from her tight braids. She stopped dead in her tracks, and furiously began to try and shove it behind her ear.

"Never!" Pure growled.

"Maybe coming here was a mistake. Since when had Breeze Tribe ever cared about Droplet Tribe?" She added with a laugh. "We aren't Leaf Tribe."

Thought's eyes were glued to Pure. She looked so fascinated by her. It wasn't much of a surprise — The two weren't all that different.

Although, it was a bit of a surprise. Thought would rant about how much she hated the royals. That included Drought.

"Pure, let's sit back down." Blossom ordered slowly.

"No!" She howled. Pure threw her hands up in the air, and let go of Zephyr's hand.

  "Can we get back to the point already? I don't want to waste time. I want to throw the grandest party of all time." Twist yawned.

Ji-ho stared at him. He did remember that Twist liked parties, but he never thought Twist was this obsessed with them. It's almost as though parties were the only thing Twist talked about. Every sentence he had said was about a party.

  "So then, what should we do with them?" Bloom asked.

Her eyes were laid directly on Sayuri— She was practically giving her a death stare.

"Pure, please sit down with Zephyr." Blossom mumbled.

Blossom stood up, and took the queen's hand in hers. She blinked at Bloom in a way to apologize, but then turned back to Pure. She slowly led her back to her seat. Then she returned to hers.

"Ah yes." Tributary spoke quickly, "What will we do with the Mismatches..."

"We could kill them one by one during the party!" Twist said; he suggested another one of his weird, twisted ideas.

Spark nodded. "That sounds like a great idea! It will teach those Mismatches to stop happening and stay away from us!"

"Whatever makes this end faster." Pure grumbled.

Ji-ho opened his mouth to speak his protest, but before he could say anything, he was interrupted by Atlanta.

"Mismatches are normal!" Atlanta yelled; loud enough for everyone to hear.

A gasp ripples through the crowd. It was easy to tell what thought ran through each person's head. Even Edge.

'Atlanta, you idiot! You shouldn't have said that!' Ji-ho's mind snarled.

"Normal?" Pure screamed.

"No! None of these idiots are normal! They deserve to burn!" She continued.

"They are so dirty, and, and impure!" She bellowed. "Especially that one. She doesn't even look Breeze Tribe! Some sort of Flame Tribe girl."

Pure pointed to Thought. Thought's nose crinkled. She looked Pure dead in the eye, and put her arm over Wisp.

"Take that back." Thought demanded.

"Never!" Pure cackled. "You are a dirt-filled sack of nothing. Take a look at your sister. She is the definition of me!"

Thought opened her mouth to say something back. However, Wisp launched her hand over her sister's mouth. She blinked at Pure with hard eyes.

"We should imprison that low-rank for saying such a thing. Also just for being such a low rank." Pure added. Now she pointed to Atlanta.

"I firmly agree." Zephyr nodded to show his agreement.

Atlanta completely ignored them. "Mismatches have been normal since the start of the tribes! There was —and is— nothing wrong with Mismatches!"

Thought gently pushed her sister's hand off of her mouth. Wisp shook her head in a concerned fashion, but Thought only smiled at her. She cupped her hands around her mouth.

"We have proof too!" She yelled.

——

Things are starting to get a lil tense...

What do you think of the leaders?

What do you think will happen to Atlanta and Edge?

—To all of them?

Also, just a reminder and also because I've forgot to tell you this for a couple of chapters, but have a great rest of your day/ night!

-Just guess who this is