16

(A few moments later...)

After a moment, Acacia huffed out, "Please keep it down, Aspen is taking an afternoon nap,"

The last part was directed at Ji-ho and Thought, but mainly Thought, "—and you all are being quite noisy!"

"S— sorry," Either Rustic or Wisp murmured. Thought wasn't really paying attention to them at the moment.

Aspen stumbled forward behind Acacia. A sleeping mask was draped tightly over his forehead, "It's alright," He made out.

"You two don't even care that Sayuri is missing—" Thought began to clamor.

"Wait Sayuri is missing?" Both interrupted her, but were soon treated the same.

Thought growled, "Exactly! All that the both of you seem to care about is sleep!"

"We don't only care about sleep," Acacia retorted with a snort.

Aspen spoke up with a look of concern plastered on his face, "Is she alright? What happened?"

  "Prince Sparrow came with a patrol and took her," Edge murmured in a more solemn tone— Since Wisp was too occupied as she hugged Rustic.

"Where were you guys?" Drought asked; mainly Aspen over Acacia.

"Sleeping." Thought interrupted in a rough tone for them, "They were sleeping."

"I'm surprised that you're a teenager and yet you can't control your anger, Thought. It's almost like you're still a nine-year-old." Ji-ho straight up said with a disgusted laugh.

She twirled away from Drought; Thought had already begun to calm down. This, however, boiled her again: "Nine?" She scowled.

She howled the last part, "You think I act like I'm nine?"

Stupid little dirty greasy thing. To call her nine— To say that she couldn't control —her— anger. Well, now he was going to get her anger!

Thought sauntered up to that little piece of broken pebble. He had lost literally all of his personality. He was like a piece of blank paper being ruffled up in the air.

Who even liked Ji-ho?

She hopped up on a small stack of books, but still had to tilt her head up at Ji-ho. "I can control my anger." She spat. "—and I definitely am not anything like a nine-year-old!"

"Not anything like a nine-year-old?" Ji-ho raised an eyebrow.

"First off, you're as short as one; secondly, you're literally always angry— Sometimes it seems like you're throwing random fits. Like some child." He added.

Thought opened her mouth to tell Ji-ho that he was wrong, and that she was shorter than a nine-year-old. However, she quickly hit her lip. If she him that even she, Thought, herself, thought she was short, it would only make her situation worse.

She stomped her foot on the book-stack. It caused a book to slip from underneath her, and splat on the ground. Thought let out a huff, and sauntered over to Ji-ho.

She waved her fist up towards his face— It was more near his elbow than face. Still, hopefully he got the message.

"Sure, I'm angry, but you over-exaggerate it! Anyways what happened to your personalit—" Thought began, but Edge clasped her hand over her mouth.

She licked Edge's palm, and she quickly released her, "Ew— What the hell?" Edge growled to herself.

"Ji-ho, are you trying to mimic Sparrow's personality in some strange way? Because... you're doing it horribly." Atlanta finally said something.

"If you want, I can give you a demonstration of Sparrow." She said with a small chirp-like sound.

"Wha- what?!" Ji-ho was startled by Atlanta's comment. "No! I'm not trying to act Sparrow—Why in the world would I?"

"I dunno," Atlanta shrugged.

Acacia, who was still standing there, suddenly lost it. She opened her mouth, and out tumbled the familiar sound of anger, "You all were talking about Sayuri who was taken by guards, and talking about being picked off, one by one!

She sucked in a breath and continued, "Oh, oh, and how you didn't want it to happen, but here you are, talking as loud as possible! Do you think a guard will not notice this? For sure, a guard is about to come!" Acacia snapped.

"Oh, and now you show some care for something other than sleep!" Thought snapped back.

"As of now, I've been the only one thinking about how we could save Sayuri. The answer has still not been found. So, how are we going to save Sayuri?" Drought spoke up.

'Funny, I thought that Atlanta might bring that up,' Thought thought after Drought had brought that part up. She was probably too worried.

Right...

How were they going to save Sayuri?

——

Hopefully this chapter is a little longer~

Stay tuned to see how Sayuri may, or may not be saved!

This was originally all going to be one massive Chapter Fifteen, but we decided to split it up.

^^That is also why this is all written in Thought's POV

Anyways, have an amazing rest of your day/ night!

-Echoo!

(Also, yes, every Thought-pun was intentional :P )