Chapter 21: Unexpected Encounter

Shiver Shark roamed the bustling halls of Playtime Co., her curiosity piqued by the sights and sounds of the factory. As she wandered, lost in thought, a pair of large, plush arms suddenly enveloped her in a warm embrace.

"Hey there, Tallulah!" a familiar voice greeted her cheerfully. "How did you know I was passing by?"

Shiver Shark looked up to see Huggy Wuggy, the beloved toy known for his comforting hugs, smiling down at her with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

"I thought the smell of salty oceans was familiar, Tallulah!" Huggy Wuggy chuckled, his voice filled with playful jest.

Shiver Shark's smile widened at Huggy's words, touched by his playful banter. "Actually, I'm Shiver Shark," she corrected gently, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

Huggy Wuggy's eyes widened in surprise as he realized his mistake. "Shiver Shark? My apologies! I didn't recognize you with your new look."

Shiver Shark nodded, her expression warm and friendly. "No worries, Huggy. It's nice to see you again."

As they parted ways, Shiver Shark couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude for the unexpected encounter. Despite the confusion, it had been a pleasant reminder of the bonds of friendship that connected all the toys of Playtime Co.

With a smile on her face, Shiver Shark continued her journey through the factory, eager to see what other adventures awaited her in the enchanting world of Playtime Co.