Chapter 26: Fishy Decorations

Catnap, ever the thoughtful Critter, decided to surprise Shiver Shark by bringing in some toy fish to decorate her tub. With a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, Catnap carefully arranged the colorful plastic fish around the edges of the tub, creating a vibrant underwater scene.

As Shiver Shark entered the room, her eyes widened with delight at the sight of the fish decorations. "Oh, wow! This is amazing, Catnap!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with genuine appreciation.

Catnap beamed with pride at Shiver's reaction. "I'm glad you like it, Shiver! I thought it would add a bit of flair to your tub."

Shiver couldn't contain her excitement as she leaned over the edge of the tub to get a closer look at the fish. But as she did, something unexpected happened – her shark instincts kicked in, and she found herself growling and snapping at the toy fish with her plush jaws.

"Grrrrr, nom!" Shiver growled, her teeth clamping down on the plastic fish before she realized what she was doing. "Uh, sorry! Sharky instincts!"

Catnap burst into laughter at Shiver's unintentional display of shark behavior, her amusement infectious. "It's okay, Shiver! I guess old habits die hard, even for plush sharks."

Shiver blushed sheepishly as she released the toy fish from her jaws, her embarrassment evident. "I guess so," she admitted, her voice tinged with embarrassment. "I'll try to control myself next time."

Despite the unexpected turn of events, Shiver couldn't help but feel grateful for Catnap's thoughtful gesture. As she settled back into her tub, surrounded by the colorful fish decorations, she couldn't shake the feeling of happiness that filled her heart.

With Catnap by her side and the toy fish to keep her company, Shiver knew that she was exactly where she belonged – in the warm embrace of her friends at Playtime Co.