Chapter 33: Chapter: Sharky Shenanigans

As the tension from the duel between Bully and Prince Leo began to dissipate, Shiver Shark found herself still seething with anger. Unable to contain her frustration any longer, she glanced down at the toy fish bobbing innocently in her bowl, a target for her pent-up rage.

With a ferocious growl, Shiver lunged forward and clamped her plush jaws around the toy fish, shaking it vigorously like a dog with a chew toy. The other Critters watched in astonishment as Shiver's display of anger reached new heights.

"I think you've gone way too far on this duel, guys..." Bubba Bubbaphant muttered, his eyes wide with disbelief as he watched Shiver's antics.

"Yeah, even I wouldn't do this when I'm angry!" Dogday exclaimed, shaking his head in disbelief at Shiver's behavior.

Dogday let out a resigned sigh, his patience wearing thin. "One of you has to apologize to her..." she muttered under her breath, knowing that Shiver's outburst was a result of the foolishness of the duel.

But despite their concerns, Shiver continued to shake the toy rubber fish with all her might, her frustration evident in every movement. With each shake, the toy fish squeaked loudly, adding to the chaos of the moment.

As the other Critters exchanged worried glances, they knew that they would have to find a way to calm Shiver down before her anger got the best of her. But for now, they could only watch in bemusement as Shiver's sharky shenanigans unfolded before their eyes, a reminder of the unpredictability of life at Playtime Co.