7

6 months had passed, oscar and elodie hadn't spoke a word to eachother.
they would walk past eachother in the paddock, he would look at her redbull top and scoff towards lando, he would see her talking to logan and shove his hands in his pockets.
he hated seeing them together, how elodie would rest her hand on his chest and giggle, how she would go and stand with christian and discuss media, how Zac would speak to her for media help and ideas.
how when they were out drinking she gradually started to dress less elodie.

oscar took his head out his hands and did his grid walk, talking to lando who approached the boy with a smile, showing him a post on his phone

F1 News Has Posted To Their Story :

caption : looks like logan and elodie broke up! they claim on mutual terms but we all know it's because of the leaked messages between logan and alexia rose

oscar looked over at lando and cocked his eyebrow, letting out a chuckle. he then took a look at the message again, before looking to his right and smirking slightly.

"something funny osc?" lando asked
oscar shook his head and looked at his teammate amused "i called it no?"
lando shrugged "you did, but you have to feel bad for the poor girl."
oscar nodded in response "oh I do, but part of me doesn't."
lando grinned and watched as christian, elodie, max and Sergio walked past, elodie filming for their social media.

the two boys took into detail her appearance, her hair that wasn't straightened and curly at the ends, the way it was pulled up into a ponytail, her Chanel sunglasses, how when she took them off she looked like she hadn't slept in days, how her usually manicured nails looked short, bitten almost.

oscar shrugged it off and carried on with his grid walk, the bahrain sun hitting him in the eyes.
he was worried that max & lacey would preform extremely well, and he then looked back towards the redbull drivers who were warmly embracing elodie, sending Logan dirty looks.
"stare any longer and she might think you want to marry her oscar." lando nudged
oscar shook his head and shoved his air pods into his ears
"for the last time, I don't want elodie."