13

Oscar stood still, deep in thought about elodie and logan, he found himself getting wound up over why he was so bothered .
no matter how much he thought about it he just couldn't figure out why he was so bothered, but he decided he was officially bothered by the fact logan hurt her before, and he was looking out for his friend.
the exact words he said to lando.
and he was met with a laugh, and lando patting his shoulder and saying
"you're down bad mate."
Oscar would just shrug lando off, not believing him.

elodie sat in the dress shop with Lacey, her eyes drawn to a burnt orange dress.
"you know." Lacey started "that's McLaren's colours..maybe if Oscar asked you.."
"lace!" elodie giggled before picking the dress up "trying it on won't hurt anyone" she smiled, walking into the dressing room to try it on.
her mind flashed back to when her and oscar accidentally matched swim suits and she smiled to herself, wondering what would actually happen if her and Oscar went to the ball together.
she just shrugged it off, not believing her own thoughts.
she tried the dress on and shrugged it off, trying on a black one with white lace trim, she went to show Lacey who looked like a proud mother and smiled, before clapping her hands
"this is the one lodie!"

hours passed and she found herself sat in a makeup chair, AirPods in and numerous people touching her face, her hair.
she smiled as they left a slight curl in her hair, applied the gloss to her lips.
she grabbed the black gloves to match, and her purse.
someone knocked at her door and she opened it to be met with logan, smiling at her.
"you ready to go my lady?" he laughed, to which she returned.
"my pleasure sir."

Oscar sat in the back of the car with lando, fiddling with the burnt orange tie which was annoying him. his thoughts clouded with the thoughts of elodie and logan possibly getting back together.
lando laughed at the sight of the boy "make a move."
Oscar shook his head and looked down at his phone, and looked out the window at the road, evidently ignoring lando.
lando laughed to himself "or are you too chicken?"
Oscar shook his head "im not "chicken" i just have no interest in the girl."
lando shook his head in disbelief "you're a wank liar oscar. if Lacey sees it, if max sees it, it's true."
"then they're blind." Oscar snapped.
lando was taken aback by the outburst of his teammate before shrugging it off
"if you say so, pal."