12.

Abhi spoke "Today morning your mother came to meet me and asked about your pics and how u r doing after these many years and she also asked her men to beat me so if she is back in Delhi then I think it's your mother who is doing this to me."

Rhea laughed at Abhi and said "Now that I don't have any weakness for you to blackmail me,you are bringing up someone who left me."

Abhi replied "But she really came and asked me your pics and when I asked if she is here to take you then she fucking slapped me."

Rhea shouted "WTF u mean by she is here for me don't you dare lie to me Mr.Mehra and even if she is here I don't have anything to say to her and if she is the one that's behind your downfall then I don't care because idk why she did that and moreover even if she did something to you it'll be because of your actions not for me."

"After 20 years she came back and she is not like her old self and if it is not for you then why will she get revenge from me,I think she finally realised that she have other daughter and she is here to show her fake sympathy on you" abhi said calmly so rhea hates Pragya.

Hearing the way Abhi spoke everyone outside the room are furious.Kiara realised that he is trying to brainwash Rhea against Pragya and she is worried for rhea because she can't bear anymore revelations about anything and she really wants to meet her so called father and have a talk with him regarding Rhea.Nevertheless she promised herself that she'll protect rhea and prachi from Abhi.She hugged prachi who is crying silently.Pragya was crying silently as she somehow knows she deserves the way rhea spoke but she is also angry at Abhi for everything he did.

Rhea after listening to his nonsense replied sternly "Mr.Mehra I don't give a fuck why your ex wife is here and even if we meet as I said I have nothing to talk with her and she is here to get her revenge and not for me.I'm not a kid to be taken care of and I'm glad that knowingly or unknowingly she made it easy for me to get my revenge on you,and let me tell you I just started my revenge and after this whatever happens to you is not upto me because those people who u fear the most planned your destruction and your ex wife made it easy for them to execute."

Abhi mockingly said "Are those people aware of my every actions and will they really get revenge for you as I remember they r the most busy people they don't have time for people like you."

Rhea replied "oh it seems like you wanna meet them don't worry and about whether they care about me or not let's wait and see and yeah when u r totally destroyed don't come and ask me why i didn't warn you about them."

Abhi just took Rhea's words lightly not realising how much he will regret in the future

Everyone outside the room are looking at beeji and Sarala maa who r not at all shocked about the revelation rhea just made.All are curious to know about those people about whom rhea is talking.

Then rhea said "I think it'll be good if u leave as you see there r some people waiting outside and Rudy as I promised to you before you'll get what i promised to give you."

Rudy gave rhea a hug and said "Thanks a lot for agreeing to do that for me and by the way how is my acting?"

Rhea smiled and said "Next time don't come to hospital and break things I got scared for a second and I think you should explain all about our deal to Mr.Mehra he must be confused."

Rudy shrugged and said "I mean he is dumb not me and I'm gonna go home as you said to me to spend more time with my family especially with my daughter and yeah my wife and princess are asking me when they're best friend will come."

Rhea said I'll come this weekend and tell them I missed both of them.

Rudy and rhea came out of the room Rudy cut the call with Abhi.Both of them laughed and hugged each other and rhea said do u think I can be an actor I mean I literally fooled those people for 5 years.Rudy ruffled Rhea's hair and said I think it'll be good if u just stick to singing and yeah whole world knows that we broke up and your fans are literally still connecting dots and hating me.

Rhea said sorry and she felt bad but Rudy gave her a hug but three people are looking with fire in their eyes aryan,prachi and sunny are throwing daggers at Rudy with their eyes.Noticing them he quickly left from there after saying bye to rhea.

Rhea got discharged from hospital she hugged beeji and Sarla maa who kissed on her forehead and gave a whole lecture about how she should take care of her health. Rhea soon said bye to everyone and went home and on the way she called Jack to come and meet her at home.

Everyone left to Khanna mansion to know about the people that rhea is talking about but Pragya went out to meet alia whereas Kiara went to meet Abhi.

Who do you think are these people that rhea is talking about
Alia and Pragya face off
Will Abhi recognise Kiara