15.

Kiara rhea Prachi Shahana are cuddling and watching movie as they all trust rhea and then Shahana asked rhea " Rhea why don't u tell us how Ranbir proposed Prachi coz she clearly don't wanna tell us"

Rhea nodded her head and sat straight and started narrating pranbir's proposal ignoring Prachi's glare.

Flashback:
Ranbir called rhea to ask about her opinion on the proposal he planned for Prachi.Rhea first declined to help him as she is busy with some work but Ranbir didn't give up and rhea also got close with Prachi so she decided to help him.

Ranbir booked an entire restaurant and rhea asked Prachi her favourite food and her likings in all which Prachi shared with rhea and rhea told Prachi's liking to Ranbir.

Rhea and Prachi planned to have lunch together but at last minute rhea leaves from there saying she has done work and then Ranbir comes and takes Prachi inside and they have food after that Prachi noticed that the whole restaurant is filled with heart balloons and red colour.

Rhea after sending the wine to their table winks at Ranbir and mouths all the best and along with all the staff leaves from there.Ranbir takes his guitar and starts singing a song that he wrote for Prachi
(Listen to perfect by Ed Sheeran)

I found a love, for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect tonight
Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a lover, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling, you look perfect tonight
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

Prachi is a crying mess as she also recently realised that she loves Ranbir now when she got to know that even he loves her she felt happy.

Ranbir after finishing the song got on one knee while looking at Prachi with love filled eyes and said "Prachi I really love you so much first of all thanks for coming into my life I always believed there is no such thing as love there is only infatuation so I used to be a playboy and I never felt any emotions with them with what I felt when I'm with you. When I'm with you I become a carefree person I love to see you smile and I'll do anything to see that smile of yours when u r not with me I feel lonely,when u r not answering your phone I get scared,when u cry I want to end that person who caused sadness to you,I get jealous when u don't notice me,I feel so happy when u smile at me or even when u fight with me.I can listen to u talk all day long without getting tired I respect the way u always stand with the right.I feel proud to be your friend and now I want to be your life partner I will try my best to not trouble you I'll do whatever you say I'll always listen to you I'll stand with you forever and I'll always love you.So Prachi Arora will u accept me as your lover and husband who will be with u forever."

Prachi is a crying mess she also got on her knees and nodded her head and said "Yes baklu I will let you be my husband and Ranbir I love you too" Ranbir made Prachi wear the ring and hugged her tightly while saying thanks and started crying out of happiness.

Both of them stayed in each other's embrace for some time after that Ranbir made Prachi sit and opened her favourite champagne and served for both of them and after finishing it.He gave a bracelet for Prachi which had R LOVES P FOREVER engraved on it.Prachi wore it and kissed it and when saw Ranbir sulking she gave a cheek kiss to him and hugged him.

Flashback ends.

Shahana and rhea r teasing Prachi whereas Kiara felt happy that Prachi found someone who will take care of her.Soon their attention went to the news and everyone r smiling after seeing how things r unfolding for Abhi.

Sorry for the late update I was busy with my clg work