4.

In Mehra mansion,
In alias's room she is screaming and throwing everything.She made a mess of her room her assistant is standing quietly scared that if he say something she'll start hitting him but he is smirking at her.A servant came and called her downstairs saying someone came to meet her.When she came downstairs she saw police there and she was arrested.

Flashback:
Rhea collected all the evidences of how alia stole her songs and how she didn't pay for her songs so she and Jack submitted this evidence to police one year ago but to make alia not work again in music industry they need more proof and a police spy became alia's assistant he recorded all the proof of her wrongdoings and how she mistreated middle class people how she steals money and royalties of singers under mk company and how the CEO's have no clue about it so they filed complaints to cancel her rights to open any company in near by future or can't work with any company.

Flashback ends

Alia tries to run away but police caught her and she is sentenced in jail for 10 years.Abhi after seeing the news was sad about alia's behaviour and he gave back all the royalties and money that alia stole from the artists.

He called rhea to apologise her because he remembered how his daughter cried and told him about alia's bad deeds but he didn't listen to her instead he slapped her and that's the day when rhea broke all the ties with him she left home when is just 17 but for dadi she acted like nothing happened and continued living in the mansion.

He felt guilty for not taking care of his daughter.When rhea is not answering his calls he came out of his room and saw Purab taking dadi with him.He didn't stop him instead he got on his knees and apologised to both of them dadi said she won't forgive him for what he did to her grand daughter and left from the mansion.

He sold some of his properties to pay back the artists and also for the losses the company faced he resigned his post and gave the company to the Kohli's and apologised to them.

Rhea and everyone are happy seeing the news Prachi and Shahana are shocked to see them happy especially Aryan who is having champagne and dancing while his mother is getting arrested they don't know what happened they thought to wait till they explain everything to them and for now they are happy for them

After some time rhea said let's have a party in my house let's not ruin Palak' s cafe she should open cafe tomorrow for her customers .Everyone agreed and are so happy as it is first time rhea invited someone to her house they only know her address she didn't let anyone inside the house.

When rhea and all reached to her house.Prachi and Shahana are shocked and said u live here in this flat to which rhea nodded her head but the next words that Prachi said shocked her We are neighbours we live here and pointed her finger to the house that's opposite to Rhea's house.

In another city a lady is in her office when she saw the news about the mehra's she was happy and she said your punishment just started I don't know who started but I know one thing it'll be ended by mine.

Note:The apartment they live is the most costliest building in whole Delhi Prachi and Rhea's house is in the top floor

That's it for today So Prachi and Rhea are neighbours we will see lots of fights between themWho do u think is the woman do let me know in the comments Alia's punishment is not over try it just started Thanks for reading See u soon

That's it for today
So Prachi and Rhea are neighbours we will see lots of fights between them
Who do u think is the woman do let me know in the comments
Alia's punishment is not over try it just started
Thanks for reading
See u soon

Upcoming:

Princess u told me you are eating food and u stopped drinking so why did I get a call from your friend
Di I can explain please showing her puppy eyes which can melt anyone