9.

No proofread so ignore the mistakes

Abhi who got beaten up by Pragya's driver called someone to ask about Rhea's whereabouts and when he got to know rhea is in hospital along with other family members he smirked and cut the call.

At hospital,
Everyone are quite so that Rhea's sleep is not disturbed.rhea is peacefully sleeping on Kiara's lap Pragya is sitting next to her and running her hand in Rhea's hair.She is feeling so many emotions she met her two daughters today but she can't tell them what she always wanted to tell them she is waiting for this moment since past 20 years now when she is finally living in the moment she don't know how to react.

Prachi who met her family for the first time in 20 years also got to know about her twin sister and her elder sister. The hatred she has for mehra's increased more and until today she once wanted to meet her father and ask her why he abandoned her and her mom but now she wants to thank that human for leaving her and her mom and wants to know the reason why he made rhea suffer this much.

Purab Disha sunny and Aryan wants to talk to each other they have so many unanswered questions among themselves.Beeji who noticed told them to go home and clear out their misunderstandings.They all denied as they want to be with rhea but when Kiara told them to go as there are enough people with rhea they all agreed and went home to get answers for their questions.

Prachi is also feeling sleepy Sarla maa who noticed it made her sleep next to rhea.She wants to talk with her daughter ask her how she is and her well being.Beeji wants to ask forgiveness from Pragya as she promised Pragya that she'll take care of her daughter but she failed in doing so.

Everyone except twins are in their own thoughts and the silence in the room is peaceful for them.But this peace is short lived as the room door is opened by someone and as the person walked in and saw Rhea's peaceful face while sleeping he started thrashing things in the room which woke up both Prachi and Rhea.

All are confused on his behaviour but rhea got up from the bed and asked everyone to leave as she wants to talk with him.They are not ready to agree but the seriousness on Rhea's face told them that she is gonna meet this person.Pragya signalled towards Prachi's phone which she understood and placed it on the bed stand and Pragya told rhea that we will be outside if you need any help call us.Rhea just nodded her head after everyone left rhea locked the door and smirked while looking at the man in front of her.

After everyone went out of the room,Kiara asked Nani do you know who he is and is he related to rhea in any way to which she nodded her head.Beeji who noticed the hesitation in Sarla told everyone that he is Rudy Rhea's ex boyfriend.

All are shocked to hear this and Kiara remembered all the love songs rhea wrote are for him and she wondered if they r in love how did they break up her thoughts are broken by Rhea's voice.

"I'm actually expecting Mr Mehra to come but he sent his minion to  me and also put the phone on speaker so I can directly listen to what Mr Mehra has to say.I don't want u to be parrot and it'll save so much time."

Prachi was about to bang the door and ask rhea to open the door but Sarla stopped her saying this is something rhea wanted she has to ask him some questions and his answers are important to rhea.

Prachi nodded and sat beside everyone and waited for someone in inside the room talk

"Since when did you know that I am behind Rudy and I'm glad you found out" said Abhi in the phone

Rhea's answer not only left Abhi but people outside the hospital room also shocked

Hehehe that's it  for today