3.

Note:Even after earning so much money Pragya didn't teach Prachi and Shahana to be spoiled brats she always encouraged them to work hard and be confident and stand up for themselves

In USA,

Kiara,Sunny and Disha are packing their bags to fly to India after a long time.Kiara also known as Lana is having a concert in India so they are leaving and Kiara wants to search for her munchkins especially she wants her baby sister who is living in Mehra mansion. On a private plane they all started their journey.

In Delhi,

Prachi,Shahana,Aryan,Ranbir,Adil,Akhil and Rhea are sitting in canteen.Everyone are talking while eating put Prachi noticed that rhea is not eating anything.Adil bought some chips and chocolates and that's when rhea actually ate something.

Before prachi could ask something rhea got a phone call and she left from college. The whole day she got to know so many things about rhea like how she used to be a goofy kid while growing up and how she changed after going to boarding school and her singing career and not only that Rhea is none other than Shabana's fave singer and that's the reason why Shahana didn't speak much.

Whenever Prachi and Shahana gets time they will go and help their friend Palak at cafe.Palak and Rhea went to the same boarding school they became friends there so Rhea goes and performs some of her songs at that cafe whenever she is free.

At cafe,
Prachi and Shahana are helping Palak and taking care of customers.Rhea also entered the cafe and went inside the counter to greet her friend but she saw a cockroach there and screamed Prachi who just made a coffee screamed and threw the coffee on the floor and started screaming too.Palak came and calmed both of them and that's when they notice each other

YOU Prachi shouted

YOUUUU WHY R U ALWAYS AROUND COFFEE AND WHY DO U KEEP ON THROWING COFFEE EVERY TIME WE MEET Rhea also shouted back

Palak interfered between them before they start a fight and asked them to go out she'll be making coffee.

Prachi and Rhea are sitting and glaring at each other soon Palak gave Prachi her coffee and started preparing Riya's coffee and also bought a cheesecake for Riya.Then Palak had a sip of the prepared coffee and bite of the cheesecake before giving it to Rhea.Rhea drank her coffee while glaring at Prachi.

After some time Jack came there and gave a file to rhea to which she just smirked and smiled happily and Palak just took the file and read it and gave a hug to Rhea and she asked one of the worker to start closing the cafe.
After some time akhil,adil,Aryan and Ranbir came and hugged rhea and all are happy.

Prachi and Shahana don't know what's happening and why everyone is happy after reading the file and congratulating Rhea.

What do you guys thing is in the file
Rhea's revenge will begin soon