Pancakes!

(186 Views?! I was just writing this for fun! Thank you so much!!!!♥️♥️♥️)

~ANYPOV~

                                                                         FEB. 16, 8:45AM

Alastor is in the kitchen making pancakes. He heard that Lucifer liked pancakes, and him trying to get on his good side to ultimately take his soul, needed to be on his good side. It was essential.

Charlie had just woke up, yawning as she walked in the kitchen, "Something smells good- Al?" She said, completely confused as to why Alastor was cooking. He never cooked.

"Why hello, dear!" Alastor said in his, normal, cheery tone. He was facing the stove, away from Charlie. "Where is your little girlfriend?"

Charlie looked confused for a moment before it clicked in her mind, "Oh! Vaggie! She's still asleep. I don't think she slept well." Shae said as she walked over to the island in the middle of the kitchen.

Alastor flipped 3 pancakes, "Oh, dear. I hope she feels better soon." He said, and, obviously, Charlie believed his fake concern.

"I'm sure she's fi-" She was cut off, "Man! Smiles, it smells delicious in here!" Angel Dust had walked in, dressed in... His night attire, which happened to be extremely revealing.

"Why thank you, Angel." He said politely, placing the three pancakes on a plate and pouring more batter onto the pan.

"Dibs!" Angel said, quickly grabbing the plate of pancakes and sitting down next to Charlie at the island.

"Angel, those could have been for someone." Charlie said, trying to make sure they weren't for anyone specific.

"Ah, dear, it's fine! I'm making pancakes for everyone." Alastor chuckled out, looking back at Charlie for the first time since she walked in the kitchen.

"Goddamn, Bambi! These are hella good! These have to be, like, the best damn pancakes I've ever ate!" Angel exclaimed.

"Really? Can I try?" Charlie said, leaning closer to Angel.

"Get'cha own!" Angel quickly snapped back, pulling his pancakes back and leaning away from Charlie.

"Well, Angel, thank you! It's my mother's recipe." Alastor said softly, flipping the pancakes he had poured not too long ago.

"Your mother's?" Charlie repeated quietly. Makes me think of my mom... She thought to herself.

Since she was looking kind of down, Angel Dust thought it was because of him not letting her eat any pancakes and began to feel bad. "Ugh... Fine."

Charlie looked at Angel and tilted her head, "Fine???"

"You can try my damn pancakes!" Angel spat out.

"Really?!" Charlie's eyes filled with happiness, almost crying at seeing how Angel was being nice to her.

Alastor waved his hand, "Now, why take someone else's pancakes when you can have your own?" He said, picking up the freshly cooked pancakes with a spatula and putting it then on a plate, before turning around and sliding it towards Charlie.

"Thanks, Al." She said with a genuine smile on his face. By then, Alastor was already turned back around and pouring more homemade pancake batter onto the pan.

"No problem, dear." He simply said, looking down at the pan, focusing on cooking.

"Holy shit." Angel said. Charlie, who was about to take a bite out of her pancakes, looked at him confused.

"Bambi is wearin' an apron!" He used one of his hands to point to Alastor's back and sides.

Alastor was, in fact, wearing an apron. A pink, spotted one at that.

They saw Alastor's ears go back in embarrassment, but he doesn't say anything. He just focused on cooking.

Charlie's eyes went wide, looking at the small, thin, pink strap, that was tied in a bow. "Oh, wow." She said quietly, then returned her focus onto her pancakes.

Alastor was just being made fun of by Angel as he cooked. This went on for a few minutes. He suddenly turned around, holding a plate of pancakes, and walked out.

"What's his deal?" Angel said, watching Alastor walk out the kitchen, then turning to Charlie.

~ALASTOR POV~

As Alastor walked up stairs carrying pancakes, he looked down, his ears laid down. That was embarrassing... He thought, his face red from embarrassment.

This damn dork better like me more after this... He walked up to Lucifer's room. Hesitantly knocking on the door.

Several seconds passed by, more and more knocks from Alastor came with each second.

He heard shuffling for a moment, then silence, and finally, footsteps. The door finally opened.

There Lucifer was, standing in front of Alastor, messy haired and in loose night clothes. He looked up at Alastor, blinking for a few moments, looking confused.

"Hello, Lucifer."

~LUCIFER POV~

Lucifer looked up to see who was at the door. Who he saw shocked him. More confused him. Alastor.

"Hello, Lucifer."

"O-Oh, uh, H-hey, Alastor!" He said nervously, attempting to lean on the door frame but falling. He quickly got back up and dust himself off. The shock of Alastor coming to his room. Wait...why was Alastor at his room?

"What, uh, are you doing here?" He said, but then he smelled something. Pancakes! His favorite!

"I was making breakfast, and I thought you might like some." He held the plate of pancakes outward some.

Lucifer's eyes went wide, Alastor... Made me food? "Thank you!" He said, happily taking the plate of pancakes. Lucifer felt his face heating up and he started getting nervous.

"No problem." Alastor simply said. Alastor hoped Lucifer didn't notice his apron, his ears went down with embarrassment.

Lucifer looked to the side nervously, "W-well, uh, I-Im going to go... Drink the pancakes! I mean feet! I mean eat! Okay, good talk, bye!" And with that, Lucifer slammed the door.

He earned on the door after he slammed it, holding the plate of pancakes. Oh, I totally messed that up...

He sighed and got up after a moment, walking to his bed to eat. And he began to eat the pancakes.

These are the best pancakes I've had in my entire life! And Alastor made these?! He thought as he took the first few bites.

He began to eat them faster. Quickly making it through the first one, then the next. And on the last...

...is that a heart shaped pancake?