I don't trust him, Charlie!

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Lucifer looked up after his crying fit, looking at Alastor's face. He leaned on him more, pushing him down onto the bed, his head on his chest, cuddling him.

Alastor was slightly surprised when Lucifer did this, but didn't show it, as always. "Well, this is quite sudden." He chuckled, his voice still soft and gentle, as if he were still 'Comforting' Lucifer.

A few minutes after they had began cuddling, Lucifer had almost fallen asleep, Alastor, in the other hand, was still wide awake, just ... Watching him.

Suddenly, the door opened. Lucifer's eyes instantly flew open, and he looked up. Alastor, too, instantly looked at the door, sitting up right just as Lucifer did.

They... Didn't see anyone. This was, until, they looked down. It was... A pet pig? Lucifer recognized the pig, Fatnuggets! "Hey, isn't that the porn demon's pig?"

Alastor smiled wickedly, "Ooh~ Fresh meat!" He exclaimed happily, licking his lips.

Lucifer narrowed his eyes and looked Alastor.

"What?" Alastor said, raising an eyebrow.

Just then, Lucifer smacked Alastor's head, hitting his ears. Alastor instantly grabbed his head, grunting, and leaning down. "... fuuucccckkkk..." Alastor grunted.

Lucifer looked down and instantly felt bad, yet more confused. He hardly hit his head, so why was he doing that? Then, he remembered, Alastor has extremely sensitive ears!

"Oh, dear! I'm so, so sorry!!!" He said, leaning down with Alastor, but just above him, and patting his back.

Just then, Angel Dust walked through the door, "What the fuck? What kinda gay shit is goin' on in here?" He asked in a suggestive voice, raising his eyebrow.

Alastor sat straight up, only slightly holding his ears now. He winced a little, but quickly covered it up, "Isn't it your job to be gay?"

Angel Dust's eyes went slightly wide, "Dammnnn, I was just gonna get Fatnuggets, but I think someone's in a bitch mood today!" 

Angel was going to press on, but he saw that Lucifer's eyes was red and puffy, as if he had been crying. "...uh... Nevermind, you ... You enjoy whatever the hell you were doing." He said, grabbing Fatnuggets and walking out.

"Finally..." Lucifer sighed, "...that was rather embarrassing..." He continued, cuddling back into Alastor.

Alastor sighed, but allowed Lucifer to do it. "Please collaborate, dear." He said softly, stroking Lucifer's head.

"Well-"

"Hey, dad?" Charlie said, walking through the door, but instantly stopping. "...uh... Did I interrupt something..?" She asked hesitantly.

Lucifer sat up once more, less urgent than before. "Uh, yeah, I mean, No! No! You wasn't!" He said. He was clearly nervous.

Charlie then noticed Lucifer's red, puffy eyes, "Dad, are you okay?!" She said, running up to him and Alastor.

Meanwhile, Alastor was just enjoying the show. Then, Vaggie walked in too, she was clearly looking for Charlie.

"Hey, babe?" She said, walking in, then she ran up to the distressed looking Charlie. "Is something wrong?" Then she looked up at Lucifer, who happened to be sitting right next to Alastor.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine, Charlie." Lucifer said in an unconvincing tone of voice.

"I bet it was you!" Vaggie said pointing to Alastor. She then walked over to him and grabbed his collar, "What the fuck did you do to Lucifer?!" She exclaimed, a finger pointed in Alastor's face.

Charlie got up and tried to reach out to Vaggie, "Vaggie, stop!" Charlie shouted, in the same tone as Vaggie, "We don't even know what happened, so stop!"

Alastor was just grinning even wider, "I haven't did anything to my dear Lucifer." He mused.

"Bullshi-" Vaggie was about to say, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. It wasn't Charlie's, it was ... Even softer.

"Vaggie!" It was Lucifer's voice, and he actually managed to say her name right. "He hasn't done anything wrong! He was actually comforting me!"

Vaggie's eyes went wide as she let go of Alastor, "Wha...? He... Comforted you?" Vaggie's mind was completely puzzled, had he really?

"See, Vaggie? You can't just assume!" Charlie scolded her.

"...Sorry, hon... It's just... Alastor? Of all people?" Vaggie mumbled, walking a bit away.

"I'm not all bad, Vaggie. Not the kind you think of." Alastor said, his smile wide and gleaming, as always.

Vaggie scoffed and walked out of the room, "I still don't trust you," she said.

"Ignore her," Charlie said, "Sorry, both of you. I need to go after her," She continued, walking out of the room after Vaggie.

"Are you okay, Alastor?" Lucifer asked, worried for his 'Partner'.

"Of course! Nothing could scare me that easily, dear!" He said enthusiastically, "The only thing I could think of that would scare me, is if someone took you from me." 

Lucifer smiled genuinely and hugged Alastor again, "...Me too..."

As Vaggie and Charlie walk down the hallway, Charlie begins to express her concerns to Vaggie.

"Vaggie, you can't be doing that! That is not the behavior we're going for!" She scolded, "You just ran in and assumed, we have to try and understand the situation before acting!"

"...sorry, hon..." She mumbled, looking down at the ground as they walked.

"It's alright as long as you understand your mistake and take responsibility for it." Charlie said in a more soft tone.

"I know, it's just... I don't trust him, Charlie!"

I'm so sorry this chapter is so short! I'm running out of ideas!

I know how I want the story to go, but don't know how to progress to it, can y'all please give me ideas?!