1:00 am Nonsense

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

all inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Ashlyn's POV:

People thought that insomnia was bad? Well- it still is- but being stuck in a weird phantom dimension for seven hours with random- well not exactly random... but with kinda random people you know? That sucks too, especially with insomnia. I was bored and tired and it was 1:35 am. The group chat was most likely awake and I had nothing better to do so I decided to check what was going on.

We fight phantoms 🙂

Ash: everyone who's up say aye

Psycho: AYE

Ben: aye

Taytay: aye ^^

TyTy: aye...

Logan: Aye

Psycho: Is it just me or do I feel

Like eating a bunch of pringles?

TyTy: just you idiot 🙄

TayTay: Be nice Ty! Also since spring break

is nearing we should go somewhere!

Ash: I'd be up for that, but what?

Psycho: SKYDIVING!

Ben: no way, last time you broke your

Leg

Logan: how about going to the fair?

Ash: that'd be cool

TayTay: yeah! Talk tmr guys, ty is putting on a movie!

I turned off my phone, I was pretty content with going to a fair, I just hoped it wouldn't be loud. Either way I'd be a good way to discuss how to stop this phantom nonsense, than i'd be normal again I wouldn't have to deal with those idiots. But for now, it kinda felt good to be with them.

That's a warp for part one 💗 Tell me who's POV I should do for the next part! And again make sure to check out Red, the creator/ author of School Bus Graveyard!

P.S. Sry for making it short lol