Water park pt 3?

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Aiden's POV:

We had finally arrived at the waterpark place, everyone got out and headed to the hotel rooms. The kids got one room and the adults got one too together. My parents paid for it, their room had 3 bedrooms and two restrooms. Across the hall was our room, we got two bedrooms. Everyone decided it'd be best to do boys and girls, we shared one bathroom. It wasn't like there was anything to hide anyways. I think? No idea.... Anyways we started putting our stuff away until Taylor burst the door open invading our space and showing the chaotic mess it was in. We were in the middle of putting stuff away, unlike some boys who don't clean eck- I have slight ocd, not that bad. But, it feels the worst because I can't leave my rubix cubes unorganized!

Anyways, Taylor ran to us and shouted out, "Hurry up! We got special passes from ashlyns parents that say we can go in an hour early!". I gasped and quickly grabbed my towel, sunscreen, and of course smiley shorts. I looked at my scars and smiled, I love myself. I walked out feeling confident, sure I had some nasty scars, and it didn't look the BEST. But, everyone has ouchies! I met with Taylor and squealed with her, "Omg Omg Omg!" I said rapidly, She laughed. After everyone was down changing we headed down the stairs since this place was OLD. Hopefully there isn't mold- ew. We chatted and I slid down the stairs. "YEAH!" My voice echoed across the stair room. Ash winced and I ran up to her covering her ears with her headphones. The rest of the way I made sure to keep in mind not to be too loud. After we got down we split into groups. The parents planned to meet us at a food venue and Aiden's parents would watch us and walk us to where we would want to go. Me and Ash got paired. Logan and Tyler were hungry so they decided to stay with Ash's and Logan's grandparents. Meanwhile Ben and Taylor wanted to go to the biggest slide, mainly taylor lol.

Me and Ash decided to go to the pool section. I yawned, "Are you that tired already?" Ash said genuinely curious. I nodded my head no. "I'm kinda hungry" I said, "But, I want to swim!" I said smiling. She nodded. We swam for a bit, making small talk. "Hey, if it isn't too personal can I ask a question?" Ash said curiously, I nodded. "How'd you get those scars on your chest and arms?" She said pointing at them. I looked at my scars, "W-well some are from hiking, skydiving, roller blading, driving go karts and-" I paused, No she wouldn't make fun of me. I know it. "-And from cutting." I said quietly. She gasped realizing she hit a personal topic. She and I were socially inept, so it was hard to know social cues and ect. "I'm sorry!" She blurted out, sounding worried. I smiled at her, "It's from when I was 13." I said, " My parents used to not care, well they still do but- You know." I said clutching onto her floaty. She smiled at me and we locked eyes. I quickly turned away, embarrassed I didn't shut up.

Soon it was 12:00 am, the time the water park opened to the public. Of course we had about 30 minutes since they would have to go through security and put their luggage in the hotel rooms. We headed back finding the two gays- Sorry I mean tyler and logan in the shallow water. I ducked and made ash duck too, obviously something romantic was about to happen. I saw Taylor and she ducked down too. I KNEW IT, if Taylor ducked that means her romantic spidey senses tingled! Me and ash peeked over the slide. "What the fuck are we doing?" She whispered yelled at me. I smiled, "Taylor ducked, that means something romantic's going to happen." I said excitedly. She rolled her eyes, "Why are you so interested in that?" She continued, I shrugged. "I find it nice having someone in your life love you back. Care for you..." I said, smiling at the thought. She turned away, I wonder why? She turned back to face me a few seconds later. Nothing was happening so far, just them talking romantically to each other. I couldn't hear it though. I sighed. Ash noticed. "They're saying they love each other's eyes." She said, "How they shine when the other person smiles." She said, looking at me. It reminded me of how Ash smiled.

"Your eyes shine too." I blurted out, I covered my mouth. UGH I hate adhd! She flushed. "I like your smile." She said, "You're real one, the one you just did.". I felt my cheeks turn pink. I Looked at her. "I love the way you do ballet. And your sarcasm. I love you." I said, I felt myself drawn to her. Like jelly and peanut butter! She looked up at me, I felt goosebumps shiver down my spine. I stepped closer towards her, I held her cheek in my hand. She melted into my arms, I slowly closed my eyes before pecking her. I felt my heart beat faster, the adrenaline start. She felt warm. We separated. "Aiden-" She stopped before blushing. She looked down holding my hand. My mind raced, what just happened?! "I-I i'm sorry ash, I know I stepped over your boundaries-" She put her finger on my lips. "Don't be, I like you too" She paused, "Now shut up, I'm pretty sure Taylor saw..." Ash said nervously while smiling.

We were about to get up until we saw Logan slip. Tyler catched logan. I gasped. Ash looked at me smiling before looking back. Tyler held Logan in a very manhwa way. I covered my mouth. Tyler and Logan inched closer. Logan tiptoed into Tyler and leaned into a kiss. They held each other. Is that what me and Ash have now?! I blushed furiously looking away. I took a deep breath and looked back at Tyler and logan. I want that. I want that with ashlyn. She said she loves me, I have to find a way to get her to become my true love forever. After they finished kissing we all got out of hiding, it lasted about 5 minutes. We told them, taylor sent the pictures and we met up with our parents to eat before it started getting crowded. I held Ash's hands. She leaned on my shoulder. We walked side by side.

HIIII <3 Hope u liked this! The creator of SBG is Red! GO CHECK HER OUT OR ELSE 😈 🔪

P.S. I'm planning on doing Ash's pov next, what's something you want to see in the next chapter??? <333  ALSO THIS IS 10207 words?!?!?!