After The Fair

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Taylor's POV:

I flushed as I held Ben's hand. I couldn't believe it, he liked me! I squealed in my head and bounced with joy, I knew I was acting like a kid but who wouldn't? We met up with the group and I noticed Tyler holding Logan's hand. I gawked, how cute! I would have to ask him all about it when we get home. "Ben!" Aiden yelled over to Ben waving his hand frantically, Ash looked annoyed but tugged onto Aiden slowly falling asleep.

All of us walked over to aiden and ash. "So...I was thinking we should totally have a sleepover! It'd be such a good way to start spring break!" Aiden said as he literally jumped up and down with joy. "Yeah! Tyler, Pleaseee?" I used my best puppy eyes at him, "fine, but we need to go get ready" He grunted and let go of Logan's hand. "Meet up at my place at 10?" Everyone nodded and went their separate ways. Ashlyn with aiden and ben, me with tyler and logan already at his place (it's near their flower shop)

I told Tyler all about what had happened with Ben and he got pissed but was happy it wasn't Aiden or some weirdo. In exchange he told me about him and logan. I started fangirling and squealing. This was the best day of my life.

That's a wrap for part six💗 Tell me who's POV I should do for the next part! And again make sure to check out Red, the creator/ author of School Bus Graveyard!

P.S. I'm thinking i'll end this series at the sleepover when it turns twelve or smth, than i'll start a new one :)))