"I'm not going anywhere"

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

(This is a sad story, it has a happy ending, don't worry <3)

Aiden's POV:

I sat on my bed looking at my drawer filled with pictures of our group. My family, my friends, my everything. But, mom and dad decided they weren't getting enough work done here, it was time to move again. Like we always did. But this time I had friends. This time they cared about me and I cared about them. I looked back down at my bag and heaved it over my shoulder. "Bye ashlyn, halfwit, logan, and taylor. I really enjoyed our time together. But, it's time to go now." I said, I got the pictures and put them in my suitcase. "Honey! It's time to go now!" Mom called down, I glanced back over to ashlyns house before walking down stairs.

As I walked down I heard a knock from the door. I knew it was the group, and I knew they'd be hurt. But, we had to leave, there was no other door. Ben looked at me and sighed. I knew he was hurt too. I walked up to the door and opened it. "Hey! Omg you-" Taylor stopped as soon as she saw our luggage and Ben. "What's- what's going on? Aiden? Ben..." She looked at us knowing what was happening. Tyler looked down and Logan comforted taylor. Ashlyn just stared. She frowned. "N-No... Aiden I thought that you..." She paused, "Y-You lied!" she grabbed taylors hand signaling to go. Taylor took Ashlyn's hand sobbing. Tyler looked back with a hurt face. I stood there, tears forming and flooding. "No! Please... Mom! Dad!" I turned around to face my parents frowning, "Why! You... Why do you take everything I love away from me!?" I yelled at them, Ben ran to me signaling for me to calm down.

The group stopped in their tracks and turned back to see me yelling at them. My parents looked at me with shock pressed on their faces. "Aiden... You'll make new ones like you always do." My father stepped out the door waiting for us to step out. No, not this time dad. My mother looked at me and took a breath. She faced my father, "Honey... This time Aiden wants to stay, we did promise him." I looked up, my mother hugged me. My father frowned and waved his hand, "He's just going through a phase" I glared at him and shouted "Just like my last one?! It's not a phase!" I shouted and dropped my bags. "I'm not leaving!" Ben poked me to stop, I waved him off. Mother sighed. It seemed I had lost again. But then I heard them, my friends. "Sir... I-I know we aren't in any place to tell you what to do but, Aiden is our friend." Logan glanced at me and gave me a hug. Ash continued from Logan's words "We consider him family, if he leaves then we leave." She held my hand and smiled at me. Tyler smiled and Taylor sobbed. "Please...Please let him stay!" Taylor Smiled, "please let Ben stay too, I- I love him too much to let him go" Taylor grabbed ben's hands and kissed him.

Tyler ruffled my hair, "This dork is our heart in the group." he laughed "Sure he's weird and annoying but, he keeps our spirits high" Logan laughed. Ash kissed me on the cheek, "He's part of now so please" She paused looking back at the others, "Please let him stay. We need him." I looked at her and sobbed. My mother hugged my arm and father looked at me, but this time with respect. He sighed, "Fine we'll stay, It'd be good for business either way. We need to work on getting those books out by the next 5 years." he smiled. "I apologize, son, and to his friends. I appreciate you looking out for him" My father turned back and handed me a note. I read it to myself,

I deeply apologize. I hope we learn from this together.

Another one of his notes made in preparation for one of my "tantrums".I sighed. My friends called for a sleepover at ashlyn's and we had the best time together. I won, No- We won. I hope I stay with them till the day we die. I never want to be without them. I looked at all of them and smiled, "So Tyler, you think i'm the heart do you now?" I chuckled, he laughed and punched me in the arm. I guess every story does have a happy ending, but mine, mine is just the beginning.

Hope you like this! It took longer than I thought i'd take 😅 Anywho plz check out red aka the most amazing author and the person who owns these characters!

P.S. What ideas do yall have? I was thinking of having them go to a waterpark or trying on clothes to match lol- maybe go to a concert? If so, then which artist? UGH so many questions 🤭