The beginning of the sleepover

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Ashlyn's POV:

Me, Aiden, and Ben were walking. We stopped by my place and picked up some stuff then walked next door to Aiden's house (literally). "I LOVE YOU SOOO! DON"T LET ME GOOOOOOOOOO!" Aiden sang purposely trying to be annoying, out of all the people I liked, Did it have to be him? I sighed and put on my earphones. Soon everyone arrived, we were contemplating what we wanted to do.

"OMG, LET'S PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Taylor squealed as she raised her arms into the sky. Doesn't that involve kissing?, "EW No? That's so boring. We should do truth or dare!" commented tyler, "i-Isn't that the same thing?" Logan asked. Me and Aiden looked at eachother, he just wanted to eat ramen and watch demon slayer the movie, personally I didn't care. " Hey ashy? Do you ever think about when this phantom thing will stop?" he asked, I was shocked.

Aiden? HIM, how was he having a straight face? He usually joked about it "ash?" Aiden nudged me waiting for a response. "Yeah, sorry you're just like- never serious I guess" I shrugged at him, for a second we locked eyes. He was probably scared too, It reminded me of that photo of him. That one photo at the hall. He wasn't very happy. I held out my hand waiting for him to grab it. He did. We both looked at each other. I hope everything's okay in the future, for me and him.

That's a wrap for part seven💗 Tell me who's POV I should do for the next part! And again make sure to check out Red, the creator/ author of School Bus Graveyard!

P.S. I hope you enjoyed this, tbh I was kinda lazy lol, I'll be posting some more a little later <3