I'm sorry and not sorry.

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

(A story where ash confronts jasmine aka the tour guide with a gun because she was the mastermind behind it all)

!Blood warning, death too!

Ashlyns's POV:

My head whipped around. I had been caught. They said it was too dangerous. I shouldn't go alone. I thought I'd been smart. I guess she found me. Jasmine looked at me with a smug face. "Oh little ashlyn." She scoffed, "You thought you could get the files to bring this to court didn't you?" She said touching her dagger with her fingertip. She looked up at me. I took a deep breath in. "So what if I did?" I said calmly, "It wouldn't make a difference, besides the fact we'd have evidence.". She tilted her head like a nasty bug. A dirty nasty little cockroach. One that I would smush. I grunted gently. She knew. She knew...but how? I replayed my personal memories.

That guy...That guy who listened to our conversations. I knew it wasn't a crow. I knew it wasn't my parents. NO. I looked at her, my eyes widened. I was shocked, my hands trembled as I replayed every single time. Every time I heard that footstep. That light footstep walking across grass, sand, concrete, marble. I knew it. I kept my face bland. She couldn't know I was shocked. I carefully made my way to my gun. The pistol Logan gave me. It was full, we reloaded it together. I looked at her smiling. She stepped closer. "So... I'm so sorry about this ashy." She said, flipping her dagger open, "That's what your friends call you isn't it?" She smiled. Jasmine circled me like a shark and its prey. "We are friends right? No hard feelings?" She whispered in my ear. I shuddered. "No." I said facing her. "We will never be friends again." I said, I knew her before. In elementary. I thought she died from the fire. But, she ran away. She betrayed me just to be "safe" In some gang.

I pulled out my pistol. It had a smiley sticker on it, from aiden. Oh god, I fell for him so hard. I felt my necklace Tyler gave me tangle with my hair. It had grown. It has been 2 years already. I looked at my scrunchie woven with bunnies from taylor. I will not die. I will survive. For my friends. I clutched my gun tightly ready to pull the trigger. Jasmine chuckled. "How brave of you~" She said, "Bringing a gun to a knife fight..." She flipped her blade like aiden. "Learned this from watching your little boyfriend." She said to herself. I grunted. "Well?" I said pausing. "Ready to tango?" I said smiling. Jasmine stepped closer taking out her other dagger. "Oh I'm more than ready." She said, She lunged at me. I rolled over and positioned my gun. She came at me again before I had time to pull the trigger. She slashed my face leaving a deep wound. My blood trailed behind me. I scoffed. I kicked her in the stomach with my leg, and she fell to the ground. Jasmine grunted in pain before getting up. She bounced off the wall and attempted to stab me in the head. I flipped and rolled to the ground. She fell and landed on her hands. "Argh-" Jasmine tsked. She cut herself with her own daggers. "Wow" I said, "Got hurt with your own weapon." I said. She licked her blood off and lunged at me aiming for my head once again. I ducked and pulled my trigger. She gasped in pain.

I walked over to her and keeled. "How unfortunate." I said, my eyes cold with no sympathy. She looked at me, her eyes barely open. "Oh how funny-" She said smiling, she held up her dagger and stabbed me in the stomach before I could move. I grunted, She had the last of the files. I couldn't get them if she still had her weapons. I bite my lip in pain. "You know, this could go two ways..." I said my words shaky, "Number one, I kill you, or I let you go so you can die on your own." I said frowning at her. She smiled at me. "I know you won't actually kill me." She said licking my blood off her blade. I felt myself go pale, how disgusting. It made my stomach drop with unease. I stared at her before holding up my gun to her head. "No. Not this time." I said, "I had so many chances to kill that one guy." I said louder this time. "You are the same." I said, my voice turning confident, "I will not let you go." I pulled my trigger and watched as her blood splattered all over the wall. The crimson liquid spilling out of her mouth, her eyes widened and motionless. I gasped dropping my gun. "O-Oh." I managed out. "What...did I just do..." I said, I stared at the body. Her blood was spilling out everywhere, her eyes watering. She was like a picture, stuck in one pose forever. I pulled out the key file she had on her.

I got up. Tears started spilling down my face. Her body, just like my friends who died. I should have just hurt her and left. I started crying louder before telling myself to shut up. I bandaged myself up, and cleaned the trail and splatters of dark red blood on the wall, the ground, and- And myself. I looked at my hands, filled with the blood of someone's else. I shivered. My eyes daring to water again. I clenched my fists. I did this for people who I love and care about. I-I'tll be okay. I turned back, goodbye jasmine. I wish we could've been actual friends. But, I will never be able to forgive the harm you did. On me, my friends, and my parents. I opened the door knob ready to head back. Someone will find her. It'll be a case, a case that will unfortunately never be solved. But, maybe that's a good thing. A good thing they don't see her blood oozing out of her. A good thing they don't see the terrible look on her face. Yeah. It's a good thing.

HIIII hope u enjoyed this :D Hope u liked the whole thing lol. The creator of SBG and the characters is Red. PLZZZ GO CHECK HER OUT!!! She's awesome and is super kind ^^

P.S. How'd you like the story? Should I make more??? :0

I love family trees don't you? Let's make a NEW ONE.