Grocery store

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Random story :)

It was about time we went to a grocery store. We needed materials for when we got dragged to that weird phantom dimension. I grabbed a cart, ashlyn and taylor went to go find tape and medkits. Aiden went to get food with Ben. Logan was riding in the cart picking out battery's."Dude where the fuck is that one charger ?" I cursed under my breath, "I'm sure we'll find-'' Logan was cut off by a familiar scream. Fuck those idiot's if we get kicked out of another store-

Suddenly Ash came out running with Tayler filled with stuff we needed. "Tyler plan C!" She and Taylor poured the stuff as they gripped the cart. I ran to the food section. 1-2-3, aiden and ben ran towards us, aiden jumped in the cart as ben ran. "Hey you kids come back here!" a security guard yelled but he was blocked off by some guard who was actually Ben's cousin. We ran out with the cart, "phew close one" Aiden sighed. "Who- the fuck messed- up" I panted. "Uhm well-" taylor started, "She accidentally broke a glass panel and aiden was trying to make a toilet paper house" ash explained. "Did we- atleast get the stuff" I grunted, "yeah" aiden thumbed up me.

These fuckin idiots. "You guy's need to be careful! We- already got kicked out of- walmart!" I said catching my breath, we arrived at the graveyard. I'm sorry for not watching Mr. Durable, I'll make sure to do it at target. Ben typed out. I sighed. "Whatever, let's put this stuff in the pouches" I glanced at the group. Idiots.

Idk why but this one is my favorite so far :D

Btw I don't own these character's their red, she's awesome, go show her some love! 💗 btw this is not apart of the other story i'm currently working on so- yea :)

P.S. Aiden is so real for making a tp house-