Road trip!

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Aiden's POV:

I sighed dramatically, looked at my phone and decided to sigh again. I was bored, and I broke my leg the last time I went skydiving so I don't know what to do now. I got an idea and texted the group chat. This is going to be awesome!

Were all depressed 😀

TyTy: I swear i'm deleting those messages

5 read at 6:38

Physco: Heyyyyyy I just got the most

Awsomest idea EVERRRR

Logan💗: gm <3 what is it? :0

TayTay: Hi logan! Hi aiden! Gm

Physco: Let's go on a.....

Ben: drumrolls

Physco: ROADTRIP! Me and my family

Have a wood resort, i'd be cool if you guys

Came!

Ashy: Actually, that's not a bad idea...

TyTy: taylor NO-

TayTay: Tyler YES- is it ok if we invite our

Parents??? >v<

Ben: yea

Logan: i'll go ask my grandparents 😀

Ashy: samez

Physco: okiee, if they say yes meet at our kk>?

TayTay: what time???

Ben: 7:30

Ashy: why at night though?

Psycho: cause we need to go somewhere to get

Our van that has like- alot of seats

Logan: oh- alright, see you all their! (they said

yes!)

5 read at 5:30

I smiled, YES! We're going on a road trip! I packed my stuff. gummy worms, headphones, clothes, knife, aid kit, ect. I felt like if we were going on a road trip, we should have snacks! I got my red sneakers and headed out, Ben was too busy working on bringing things we actually need.

Once I got there I picked out snacks for everyone, I already knew their favorites. Gummy worms, doritos, bbq, hot fries, coke, mountain dew, sprite, and of course... alien popsicles! They tasted so good, sweet and sour! Just like Tyler and ash. I bought the stuff and headed home. It was 6:57, hopefully they could all make it!

Once I got home...

I grabbed my duffle bag and saw everyone was there. I smiled and showed them their snacks. They all seemed happy with theirs and started showing me and ben what they brought. Ash brought movie discs and songs, Tyler and Taylor brought more snacks and games, Logan brought homemade cookies and books. We got inside the van. Almost everyone's parent's were here except Ashlyn's and Logan's, they both had business trips.

"Omg wait, play that song logan!" Taylor yelled out, munching on her bbq chips, "Do you guy's want to hear a joke?" I mischievously said "AIDEN- NO" ash grabbed my arm and squinted at me. "FINE" I said laughing Tyler, did you bring headbands? "Uh let me check... yeah" he responded

I ate a pack of gummy worms with ash and ben, while watching a horror movie on ben's phone. Logan was doing karaoke with Taylor, and Tyler was talking about the horror movie we were watching. I smiled, 5 more hours till we got to the resort!

We ended up falling asleep, ash was on my shoulder while Ben was slumped against me. Taylor and Logan held hands with Tyler in the middle. And our parents were talking about some old show called "friday freaky" or something along those lines. I woke up and started listening to music. Ash liked a song named "Freaks" by some dude, and It quickly became my favorite. Because we were freaks, I mean it was pretty weird we woke up in a phantom dimension. It was 11:35, time to go to the phantom dimension. It was thrilling but it was basically the same as always. which was soooooo, boring!

I looked out the window, and slumped against Ben, letting my head rest on ash. It was 11:59. Time to do this again. We knocked out.

I'll be doing a pt 2 maybe 3? Idk, but anywho these character's aren't mine, they belong to an amazing author named red. Make sure to give her some love!

P.S. Hope you enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure this is the longest thing I've ever written lol. I'll be posting pt 2 either today or tmr, byeeee! 💗