A Candy Apple

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Ben's POV:

I was having a good time at the fair. It made me happy to see the other's happy. Me and Taylor were playing games and trying all the food we could, and occasionally betting on food. "Hah! I beat you ben! Now you have to buy me whatever snack I want" She giggled and led me to a stand filled with sweets and candy apple's. What do you want? :) she thought for a bit and looked around till we stumbled upon an apple candy shaped as a heart, it was meant to be shared with two.

Really? That one? Who are you going to share it with ??? I nodded to the apple I was paying for, "well...someone who's really special, I just don't know if they'd want to share it with me..." She looked down and flushed. My first thought was Tyler since he was her twin and closest friend, EVER. Don't worry you can tell me I promise I won't tell anyone! I smiled trying to look as honest as I could. She looked worried despite that, "I-I, I want to share it with you, ben. I like you..." we stopped walking and I faced her. I Couldn't believe it, Taylor liked me? I blushed at the thought, She had always been so kind towards me.

Taylor...I really like you too...Can I...kiss you? I hesitated on showing my text, but I liked her too, so I had to show it to her. "Ben, of course you can!" she smiled and threw herself on to me, I caught her and kissed her under the stars. Suddenly she turned away from me, "OMG! Ben, we forgot the candy apple!" she looked at me and started laughing, so did I. It's fine, you're a better treat than a candy apple.

That's a wrap for part five💗 Tell me who's POV I should do for the next part! And again make sure to check out Red, the creator/ author of School Bus Graveyard!

P.S. I know this is really cheesy but I just couldn't resist making this 🥲