Underwater Kiss

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Tyler's POV:

When you think of a sleepover you think of watching a movie, talking and gossiping about random people and eating hot wings to get revenge on your ex. Well, that is NOT how our group sleepover's go, especially this one-

"OOH MY FUCKIN GOD, GET BACK HERE LOGAN!" I swam and tugged his arm, somehow he squirmed out and swam below. He eyed me as if to say haha I won! I got some air and went down below, many times I almost caught him, but he always got away.

He grinned as he floated in the water, I hugged him from behind and he turned around. For a moment we looked at each other, and then we kissed. His lips pursed on mine. I felt like it lasted forever. We let go of eachother and swam to the top. "Logan- I'm sorry I don't know what I-" He grabbed my face and kissed me.

"I really like you, do you like me?" He flushed, "Of course I do" I grinned at him and we headed inside holding hands. I guess I couldn't help it, but I felt like giggling like Taylor and doing crazy stuff like Aiden. This definitely wasn't a normal sleepover.

That's a wrap for part nine💗 Tell me who's POV I should do for the next part! And again make sure to check out Red, the creator/ author of School Bus Graveyard!

P.S. I have no idea if I did a good job- hope you enjoyed lol, planning to end it here and start doing some other stuff. :)))