Bear attack

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Tyler's POV:

We all knocked out halfway into the movie. Somehow in the morning we ended up on ben. Ben was the base then logan was curled on him and I had my head on his chest, logan had his arm wrapped around me, taylor had her hand on logan and ben was holding her head. Aiden had his leg's on Taylor, ashlyn had her hand on Aiden's and Taylor had her arm around aiden. We were all puzzled weirdly. I helped clean with Ben and Aiden, meanwhile Ashlyn, Taylor, and Logan were making pancakes. Are parents were outside setting up the grill for lunch later.

"OMG LOGAN HELP- IT'S ON FIRE" Taylor squealed "THROW IT OUT! ASH GET THE EMERGENCY BUCKET!" Logan screamed frantically. After that mess we went downstairs to see three people covered in black. "What the actual fuck-" I looked at them, head to toe they were dirty. Aiden helped ash and logan wipe the soot off, and I went to go get them new clothes. "Logan, stop moving!" I groaned, "I'm not used to people help clean soot off my face-" he squirmed. I laughed "hey what's so funny!" He pulled my head towards him. I flushed.

"Nothing, fuck you-" i pushed him away, he sneezed. "Omg your sneeze is so cute!" Taylor gawked "How'd we get such a cute boy in our group?" she laughed. "Taylor stop moving- AH. what the fuck ash!" Aiden screamed, he was now a part of the soot group. We all laughed. After we cleaned up, we went outdoors to swim. Aiden was splashing around with taylor, ben and taylor were having a pool noodle fight. Huh? Where's logan? I glanced around. I spotted him reading a book. "Why aren't you swimming?" he jumped, and turned around to see me. "Ah- well I was going to go in once it was 12:00, it's still really early" he explained. "Hm- ok, what are you reading?" I asked, nodding to the book.

"Oh! I'm reading about astrology! Did you know that There are 9,096 stars visible to the naked eye in the entire sky? To see more, you have to use a telescope to reveal stars fainter than your eyes can see." Logan said excitedly, "woah no way? Lemme see the picture "Logan showed it to me explaining a bunch of other facts. Then we heard someone scream. It was Aiden, me and Logan jumped up to see what was happening. "What the fuck is going on?!" I shouted, taylor heard me and yelled back "Aiden is confronting a bear! He's trying to out stand him!" I slapped my face and jumped into the water to go to where he was. Logan jumped in too but frantically got everyone out of the water. "DUDE- GET THE FUCK OUT" I yelled, aiden noticed and went below the water and swam up in front off me.

"AGHHHH-IGOTHIMSUPERUPSETIDON'TWANTTOBEKILLEDYET-HELPMEEE!" We swam back to the house. I helped him up but he kneeled down. "What are you- you pulled a muscle didn't you?" I called for the other's and we got a medkit to find an ice pack. "Aiden this is why I didn't want to come in the first place-" Ash cursed, holding his hand as Aiden groaned in pain. "Are you ok aiden? How about you tyler?" Logan said worriedly, Aiden smiled and gave a thumb's up, "i'm fine" I said. What a way to start this day off.

Logan held my hand, "don't go swimming off like that- it was horrifying. I don't want you to die, not again." Logan mumbled, wiping a tear. He was worried? I squeezed his hand and hugged him.

I laughed, "You good guys?" I smiled. They looked at me shocked, I mean I guess they would be. I was always "moody". "Y-yeah" ash smiled, "me too- that was crazy haha" she giggled glad we're not dead lol ben typed out. "Thanks for asking bro!" Aiden said, laughing lightly. I smiled back at them. Logan laid his head on my shoulder. We all laughed and talked as Ben was putting bandages on some scratches Aiden got.

Bruh spotify literally know's the mood. I was just writing a happy moment and spotify put riptide on- like bro how?! By the way, these wonderful characters are not mine, they're an author named red. You better show her some love 💗 🔪

P.S. dude the fact aiden tried to confront a bear-