Wrestle to the death

Bold Is for the characters thought bubbles, expressions, texts and feelings! By the way go check out the creator of School Bus Graveyard (I'll be linking in the description)

All inspiration and credits go to them! I did not make any of these characters and feel free to let me know if I should make more stories 💗

Tyler's POV:

I yawned. "Ugh what the-" I glanced down to see the group laying on top of me and ben. I groaned loudly. "Shut. The. Fuck. up. Thank you." I looked at Aiden and stuck out my tongue. "Nuh uh- i'll be as loud as I want just watch me!" I quickly ran down to our kitchen and grabbed a pan and a wooden spoon. "LET IT GO~ LET IT GO~DON'T KNOW THE SONG LYRICS~" I sang to the top of my lungs and smirked at aiden. Aiden cackled and the rest was history. Just kidding- We wrestled each other to the death, obviously.

"Tyler if you don't stop singing-" Ash groaned and stared at me. I smiled and started making more noise. She got up and jumped at me, "AHHH- TAYLOR!" I managed to yell before she started choking me. Taylor and Ben got popcorn and just watched as Aiden and Ashlyn wrestled me. Logan woke up and decided not to join in as well. "No- no... guys we can talk about this..." I looked up at Satan's teenagers and backed away. "Ash number 1 or 2" Aiden smirked, Ash smiled and responded with number 12. Everyone gasped.

"W-what does that mean?!" I bumped into the wall- oh no. Next thing you know I was being punched and judo flipped. Ben stepped out cause it was too much. A while later they were back to sleeping on me as punishment. "UGH" I groaned loudly, the whole group looked at me warning me not to. "TYLER IF-" I cut Ash off by shoving popcorn in her mouth. She stared at me and went back to sleep. I sighed, oh well.

HII, Ik this is super short but I'm working on my own series and school rn. Don't fret tho, i'll still be posting plenty of your favorite chaos group. Btw go check out red or i'll wrestle you >:)

P.S. Hope you liked it lol, ^^