CHAPTER 32

Sorry for grammatical and typographical errors!!!

—————

KAIA'S POV

"No, let me rephrase that. I think I'm starting to love you, Darling."

Oh My Gosh! My fucking heart is beating so fast right now. Feeling ko aatakihin ako ng asthma ng wala sa oras dahil sa mga sinasabi niya.

Zephyra Azherah Singh just confessed her love for me. Did I hear it right? If this is a dream, please wake me up! I mean I'm in shock. How the heck is that happening?

Or is it just me that didn't believe what I've just heard about her whole being and about what she just said

Shit, I'm gonna lose my mind.

"What in the world did you say?" I asked like an idiot

"Mahal kita, tanga." She really knows how to ruin this kind of situation we're in right now. But no offense taken, she's right by the way. I kinda act like one because how am I supposed to act good when Zephyra Azherah herself told me that she loves me?

Of course, I'd be so damn shocked. Who wouldn't anyway? This is too much to handle. Parang kanina lang nalaman ko kung sino talaga siya and now she told me she loves me. Pwede na bang humimlay?

Hindi ko na inisip na si Zephyra ang nasa harap ko ngayon, what I did next was to smack her arms.

"Aray! Amazona talaga."

"Stop joking. Oh God, I've had enough for this day. What the heck, it makes me crazy! You make me crazy!" Napasabunot ako sa buhok ko at tumalikod sa kanya. "I don't know what to do already!"

"Treat me as Yra you knew, as simple as that."

"How?! You're a–"

"Singh? One of your idols, hero, inspiration? I know. I've heard that a lot of times from you already. Even the people around you told me how much you love and admire us." She softly chuckled. "But listen, just treat me like you used to. I'm okay with that. Mahal naman kita kaya I will understand."

"Are you serious? You're not kidding? You're not pulling a prank or something?"

"When are you gonna believe me? And when did I ever lie to you?"

I shook my head. "H-How?"

"Matagal na kitang crush 'no. Fifthteen ka palang crush na kita."

My eyes widened. "You've known me since I was fifteen?"

"Remember the girl who told you 'Add more cheese, Kaia Twyla' in a cooking competition? ICJ." Is she the one who told me that? "I was that girl. I won the ICJ, six months ago bago ka sumalang. I was there to judge together with Chef Raizel Martinez. How come you didn't even know me?"

Napatakip ako ng bibig. When I was 15 years old, I did watch an international cooking competition. lalo na yung ICJ o Iconic Chef Junior, but I didn't know that Yra also won the title. Baka hindi ko napanood yung season kung saan siya sumali. Or masyado pa akong bata para matandaan na si Zephyra iyon? That's why I don't know that the girl told me to add more cheese on my entreé which is the Cheesy Caldereta as I named it, was the one I looked up to for years now and that is Zephyra Azherah Singh. Wala rin kasing info sa google na ang isa sa nanalo sa ICJ ay Zephyra.

Is this destiny? Fate? Who would've thought na nagkakilala na pala kami noon pa? And our faith crossed again, her being my annoying pretending poor protector.