To cry in her best friends arms - Part Two

Summary: With the leading events of what happened a week ago, Erdrick asks Byleth out on a date. Their relationship getting stronger than ever and Erdrick gets the courage to confess his feelings to Byleth near the end of their date.

Story inspo: gayforddlovato
________________________________

It's been a week since Byleth has told Erdrick of how she felt, as she cried into her hero's arms. It just felt like a whole dream that Byleth had woken up to, it was a miracle that Erdrick cheered her up. That her hero was there for her no matter what, that her best friend was there for Byleth when she was at her worst. She felt like her whole world was filled with light and happiness, she couldn't be anymore happier.

Byleth felt a lot better since then, she saw Erdrick a lot more recently. She saw him on the battlefield and whenever she was in her dorm, Erdrick would always check up on her. Byleth loved him, she loved him so much. Byleth would get butterflies in her stomach whenever Erdrick would comfort her with his warm smile and his gentle voice, whenever he would team up with her in battle and that he would always be there for her. Byleth loved the hero, she always loved him.

That was until Erdrick asked her out not too long ago, it was a surprise to her that Erdrick asked her out again. Considering that this was the 2nd time that the hero asked his best friend out on a date. 

Flashback

"Byleth?" Erdrick spoke as he ran up to her.

"Yes Erdrick?" Byleth responds back to him, her hands in her pockets of her shorts.

"I.. uh.. I have been meaning to ask of you. If you would like to go and get some lunch with me? Sometime next week?" Erdrick confesses, his cheeks burning up with a bright tint of red.

"Yes! I would love to Erdrick!!" Byleth adds with happiness in her voice.

Flashback ends

Byleth still couldn't believe that Erdrick asked her out again, she loved those little dates with him. The way that he would always get her favorite food and drinks would always make Byleth happy, she loved it and she couldn't be anymore happier to see Erdrick again.

Byleth was currently getting ready in her dorm. She already had her outfit on, but she wanted to change her hairstyle as well. So she brushed it with her hairbrush, feeling the spikes of the brush between her hair.

She tied her hair up in a high ponytail, looking at herself in the mirror. She smiled as she grabbed her perfume and sprayed some on herself, getting off from the chair to grab her bag. Once Byleth got everything ready and settled in, looking at the mirror again. To see if her outfit was good for the date.

A/N: Byleth's outfit!

Byleth beamed once more as she was all settled in for her date, she walked to the door. Taking a deep breath, her heart pounding out of her chest. The girl was even more nervous than the last time that Erdrick took her out on a date, but she calmed herself down as she put her hand on the doorknob, turning it and opening the door. The first thing she saw was Erdrick, who was holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. She didn't know that Erdrick would be in front of the door waiting for her.