Sweet kisses

Summary: Byleth is making cookies for Zelda's picnic with Lucina, until Erdrick walks in and sees that Byleth is working hard on making them, Erdrick gives Byleth a kiss on the cheek while she's making them.
________________________________

Byleth was in the kitchen making some cookies for Zelda's picnic with Lucina, she told her that she needed to make some her. Since the princess was busy getting things ready to make the picnic just right, Byleth didn't mind making cookies of course. She knew how to make them and she was happy to bake them in the first place.

Byleth was just done putting the chocolate chips in the cookie dough, now rolling it up in small balls in her hands. It hurted her hands a little because of the chocolate chips but Byleth didn't worry about it too much and just focused on the music that was playing on her phone. It was Taylor Swift's new song "Fortnight" from her new album that came out 2 days ago, it was the perfect song to set the mood. Byleth smiled as she put the cookie dough on the pan, continuing to roll them up into balls.

Erdrick was walking downstairs, reaching the main lobby. Finding his girlfriend, he wondered of where she is and he wanted to see of what she was up too. His eyes narrowed to his girlfriend baking in the kitchen, hearing the music far away. The hero smiled as he paces to the kitchen, Erdrick saw his girlfriend rolling up the cookie dough in her hands. Being focused and trying not to get distracted, the hero blushed. Seeing how beautiful Byleth looked, how cute she looked in her white shirt and her pink pants. Her hair tied up in a high ponytail, it made Erdrick's heart flutter.

He admired of how gorgeous Byleth looked.

That was until he got an idea.

Erdrick walked behind Byleth quitley as he peeked of what she was doing, he stood next to her as he kissed her on the cheek. His lips pressing on her soft skin, Byleth jumped a little. Looking to see that Erdrick was smiling and his cheeks red, "Erdrick! What are you-" Byleth says as she gets cut off mid sentence as the hero wraps his arms around his girlfriend's neck. "Just wanted to see what you were doing sweetheart!" Erdrick says with a chuckle. Byleth smiled once more as she placed the last dough on the pan.

"Just making some cookies! It's for Zelda's picnic!" Byleth explains, holding the tray in her hands. Erdrick letting his arms free from his girlfriend's neck, watching her walk to the oven and pulling the handle down. Placing the tray inside, closing the oven and putting the time.

"When it's done can I have one Byleth?" Erdrick questions, full with excitement.

Byleth turns back to face her boyfriend, her smile growing wider than before.

"Yes you can Erdrick!" Byleth responds back to him as she puts her hand on her hero's cheek and leaning in, kissing him on the cheek. A bright tint of red forms on Erdrick's face, heating up. Byleth leans back, seeing that her boyfriend's face is all red and clearly flustered.

"You're cute when you blush Erdrick! And maybe you can be my baking partner!" Byleth says, in a happy tone to her voice.

Erdrick smiles as he holds her hand "We can be baking partners Byleth, I'd love that!" The hero says once more, kissing her on the cheek again. Byleth laughs from Erdrick's kisses that he's giving her.

Truly, Byleth loved all of the kisses that Erdrick gives her and it makes her happy.

Because Byleth will always give Erdrick so much love and that's what matters the most to her.