| Chapter 6 |

Chhup ke se aake tune
Dil mein samaa ke tune
Chhed diya kaisa ye fasaana.....💗

Authors POV

Three months have passed since the elevator scene happened. Nothing has changed for Myra . She is still the same Myra she was before. Of course whatever happened affected her but she had mastered the art of hiding her emotions. Days were same even for Ritik but he use to steal glances of her. He knew whatever happening should not happen but he could not stop himself from observing her. He had started observing her more frequently.

At present Myra is in a meeting with two gentlemen in her cabin along with Ritik who is noting things down.
As the meeting came to an end Mr Kamble , a very trusted employee of Myra in his forties said " mam we are facing difficulties on our Bhopal site that jerk Kapoor is not letting his gaurd down.....he is hell bent on getting our project and is creating troubles... he is becoming an obstacle in our project "

" Just kill him..... threaten him first if he is still not listening just end his chapter.....no one can become an obstacle for my project and if Mr Kapoor is daring so......let him face the consequences of going against Myra Khurana" Said Myra casually

Mr Kamble understood the assignment and left with the other gentleman. Ritik was in shock hearing this. How can this lady say about killing someone so casually?

" Mam whatever ways you are choosing is not right I know I have no right but..." he was harshly cut off by her. She said

" Good to hear that you know you have no right to interfere in my business than why waste your energy..... and listen carefully Mr Singh.....just because I helped you does not mean we are friends or something..... remember what I said on your first day of work....talk only when necessary......this is none your concern.....and you don't know the matter. It would be appreciated of you shut up and do your work. "

Ritik felt humiliated. He just did not like her talking like that . He was leaving the cabin when he heard her say "remember no word of my plan should go outside specially to media . If they get this news....the news of you dying goes to your home....now leave". He quietly left her cabin and continued his work. He was highly pissed off by her behaviour.

At lunch he was sitting in the cafe....alone today. Usually he is with his friends but today he preferred to stay alone. He was sipping his coffee, with many thoughts clouding his mind. He thought

She was right though.....what right do I have ? Just because she helped me doesn't mean she owes me an explanation....but whatever she is doing is wrong. The way is wrong and looking at her expression I don't think it's her first time talking about threatening or killing. But I don't like it.....I don't like someone doing some wrong. Maa always taught me that your karma always finds you back and being cruel to such an extent that you are casually killing people is heights of cruelty. She is indeed a queen of hell and I hate this attitude of hers.

His thoughts were disturbed when he saw his bosses aunt sit beside him. In this three months he have had a great bond with Jessica. She on the other hand really adored Ritik. She prayed that Myra finds someone like him. She asked him

" So Ritik what happened ? It's strange to see you alone...you are mostly surrounded by people "

" No aunty actually didn't feel good today " he replied

" Why are you okay ? " She asked with concern.

He smiled at her motherly affection and said " yes aunty everything is alright. "

" Did you have your lunch? " asked Jessica.

" Just finished it and was having a cup of coffee afterall it's a deadly task to handle your niece daily " he said jokingly.