| Chapter 10 |

Authors note at the end is important as it is about the updates schedule. Do read it.

Continued from the last chapter...

Myra's POV continues

He asked me assuring himself " Are you sure ? "

" Yes " I said in a firm tone. I can't back out now. It's a do or die situation for me and I have to do my best. I can't let my plan go in vain. I said "let's go"

He gave me a confused glance and said " where ? "

" As I said we have to get married so let's go ." I said in a no-nonsense tone.

" What will I say my parents atleast give me a day " he said , almost whining like a kid.

Should I reconsider my decision of marrying him out of all ? I asked myself.

" Ofcourse now you idiot. We'll think on the way what to say to your parents now let's go . " I said

" Like this ?" He said looking at my outfit.

" What is wrong in it ?" I said with frowns gracing my forehead. I have worn a nice , comfortable all black suit. A black pant , black shirt and a black blazer. It's the bestest I have and branded

" Like women it's a wedding and more than that you have to meet my parents so it would be appreciated if you wear something traditional..... atleast a kurti ." He said calculating his words first before uttering something nonsense.

" Listen I don't have anything traditional it's all suits and pajamas let's just go" I said trying to make him understand.

" Myra please it's a marriage and you also have to meet my parents anyways your reputation is not that great " he said , speaking the last line under his breath but I did hear it.

" God I never knew marriage can be this sick. Okay let's just buy something on the way and let's also think a story to tell your parents. " I said and left my study.

I have to hurry up. He was walking behind me . I messaged Ashwin that read

I have found a groom. Meet me when you arrive with a way we are going to execute our plan.

We both sat in my car. I have already asked aunt Jessica to do everything that is needed for a wedding. She will directly meet me at the temple. We decided to have a simple temple wedding with as minimum people as possible.

On the way I saw Ritik deep in thoughts. He knows he is stepping into some deep shit but why did he agree ? I just hope you don't think of double crossing me Ritik because the results won't be good and even sorry for whatever will be happening next .

I went back to my work on my MacBook.

Ritik's POV

I never thought that this day will be such a rollercoaster. I can't believe I'm getting married that too to the person who no one can even think is a human. There might be questions on how did I agree so easily ? Did Myra really play up with me ?

Let me tell you I already knew about this marriage mess. I knew about her rascal of uncle. I knew about the farmhouse overall I knew everything.

Flashback

I was sleeping peacefully with cheeku cuddling to me when my phone rang. I ignored it before but due to its continuous ringing I received the call wondering who would be calling me at this time. The call was from aunt Jessica. I remember we did exchange numbers when she met me first time saying she keeps the phone number of Mam's assistant. I received the call yawning and patting cheeku back to his sleep because even he got disturbed due to it.