| Chapter 7 |

Myra's POV

After having a hectic day I went home. I live in a banglow in Malabar Hill. Aunt also stays with me. I decided to have a talk with aunt regarding whatever happened today. I rang the doorbell and a house help opened the door. I asked

" Aunt's there ? "

" Yes mam " she replied timidly.

" You can go "

She left immediately. I freshened up and wore my casuals that include shorts and a lose T-shirt. By the time I was downstairs for dinner everything was arranged on the dinning table. I saw my aunt she said

" Beta come fast the dinner will get cold "

" Yes aunt " I obeyed her and sat down on my chair. We both were having our dinner with our daily casual talks when I said

" Aunt today Damodar came to my office "

" Damodar.... isn't he your fathers cousin you talked about? " She asked confirming her doubt

" Yes the same "

" Why did he come now all of sudden that too after years where was he when you were left behind " she said getting angry on that old piece

" Actually....... " I explained everything to him except the news about my parents

" Beta even I have a question why you want that place ? And didn't you know about the farmhouse before ? "

" Aunty that's the only place where I have happy memories......and the only thing my parents left for me I hate them with my guts but I can't hate the good memories we had and I did know about the place but I thought it was sold out. I was a kid when we use to spend our vacations there . Later I never cared to know about the place but now after knowing it is for me. I won't leave it. What is mine , stays mine. "

" Why don't you just give them money they'll automatically back out. "

" I could have done that aunt but he is hiding something for sure....he seemed desperate for that land....it's a small farmhouse but sure he has got some motive behind it I'll have to find out "

" You will sure find things out first eat also did you get your lunchbox....I asked Ritik to give it to you...... such a sweet guy he is "

All the flashes of today's incident came to my mind. How did he manage to calm me down ? Leave it he is messing up with my mind. I nodded in answer to my aunt. After having my dinner I called Ashwin. Ashwin is the only person who knows me since I started my business.

He is like my ace card in my company. For the world he is the CEO of a security company who is a partner with my company but in reality he is the person who makes sure all our illegal businesses come out legal infront of the world. He considers me as his friend and is also having a loud personality but I always behave formally with him. I don't do friends shit. He is irritating but also helpful and trustworthy. He has proven his loyalty in all the years we have worked together. Ofcourse he gets a good pay for it but apart from my aunt Jessica if I can trust someone than it is Ashwin.

He answered the call on the fourth ring and said

" What good deeds happened that you called me tell me who have you murdered now ? "

" Surely no one till now but if you continue your behaviour you'll be the one "

" Okay jokes apart tell me what the matter "

" I wasn't even joking " I said coldly . I continued " The matter is you have to find about a person named Damodar Khurana. He was my father's cousin. There is a small farmhouse in the outskirts of Mumbai...... find out why does he want that land and also everything about him. "