| Chapter 11 |

Ritik's POV

I hurriedly purchased a cream colour kurta set. Myra suggested to wait in her car. I packed my formal clothes in the bag and stayed in my kurta. After paying the bill I soon sat in the car. After settling myself I asked

" What about the nuptial chain , vermillion, rings everything . Do we have to purchase them ? "

" No everything is arranged by my aunt . She'll meet us at the temple. " She replied

I nodded and sat in silence. As temple was still far I decided to play games on my phone. I was busy playing Subway surfers when I heard her say something grumpily.

" Can't you lower that stupid games volume ? "

As I shifted my focus from my game to her the policeman caught my avatar in the game. I scrunched my nose in disgust. I said

" See the policeman caught my avatar. All because of you "

" Don't tell you you are still a kid even at home. God how do I handle him." She said in disbelief.

Like what is her problem ? Is playing games a crime now ?

" Stop saying stupid things about my games okay . My mother is enough to scold me for that. " I said getting offended.

" God what do I do with him ? " She said in annoyance.

" There are many things to do with me. To me . " I said with a smirk. My double minded brain started functioning, forgetting who is sitting beside me.

" Next time you speak all this nonsense to me I'll rip your tongue apart. " She said getting really angry.

" Okay then I'll use my lines on someone else. Maybe that salesgirl. " I said leaning my head leisurely on the headrest of her car , as I close my eyes to rest.

I felt someone pull me by my kurta's collar. It was Myra who pulled me . My eyes jerked open in disbelief. My face was close to her's. She said

" Listen Mr Ritik Singh you are going to be my husband and if I ever find you having an affair with someone else I'm not the one who would sit and cry. I'll just kill you " she said in dead cold voice. " I will stay loyal to you and you should stay loyal to me. What is mine , stays mine. You better get that . " Saying so she just pushed me behind and continued working.

God what was this ! Is she really a possesive type. Whatever she is I'm sure with one thing she is fire and I love fire. I sat back smiling to myself.

We soon reached the temple. The temple has few steps to enter the maine gate. We started climbing the stairs. Soon I was able to see aunt waiting for us in a beautiful saree. Her eyes widened in shock seeing Myra in traditionals. Her reaction was priceless. Same pinch aunt even I felt the same. The temple had very few people around. Her aunt said

" You arrived at the right time. Everything is ready. Come lets go the priest is waiting. "

We saw a small set up few steps after. The priest was sitting near the hawan kund with all the necessary things needed for a marriage. He asked

" Are they the bride and groom ? "

" Yes pandit ji " said aunt.

" Okay you both may sit infront of the hawan kund. " He said. We both sat down on the small , almost flat wooden stool which is usually used for Pooja ceremony.

Okay this is it now. My fate is sealed by Myra Khurana. I closed my eyes , joined my hands and did whatever the priest asked me to do.

*Time skips